Author Topic: My ideas...  (Read 4673 times)

ncfbn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: My ideas...
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2011, 06:11:26 pm »
make it werk for dreamcast please

potare

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Potare the great
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2011, 08:42:41 pm »
Why?

Catlemur

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Death or Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2011, 04:47:41 am »
X-/

can someone please lock this thread?
What the Dark Crystal are you trying to say? :@#\

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2011, 06:16:21 am »
It'd be awesome to play PS on a SNES

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2011, 06:54:13 am »
X-/

can someone please lock this thread?
What the Dark Crystal are you trying to say? :@#\

your ideas suck

and that was a really weird movie

Catlemur

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Death or Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2011, 02:55:22 pm »
Get off my thread troll. :thumbdown: :offtopic:

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2011, 05:14:49 pm »
this is just a list of features you'd like to see in your own dream game. the developers will never consider these ideas. they're far too unrealistic. this thread is spam.

Knightspark9

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Hear ye, hear ye, free ale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2011, 06:31:30 pm »
this is just a list of features you'd like to see in your own dream game. the developers will never consider these ideas. they're far too unrealistic. this thread is spam.

Ignore this troll.
Ardoin: So, do you drink moonshine?
Earowo: As long as it has alcohol, I'll drink it.

neko kyouran

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2011, 08:08:55 pm »
    sarras is in the right here.  specifically:

http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=35711.0

Posting Guidelines

There is no point to posting a laundry list.  If all you are posting is a list of things you want, you are not making a useful contribution. [/li][/list]

-- The wish list is for people to discuss ideas, not post lists of random things you'd eventually like to see in the game.  ALL of your ideas should take at least a paragraph to explain, otherwise they are so simple that they have a 100% chance of being suggested in the past.  If your post spans multiple unrelated topics, chances are you shouldn't be posting at all.

and

The 'Why' Rule

Every time you want something, every time you wish for something and every time you state something, we will demand a "because". We will demand that people reason for their requests, and tell us all WHY they want this or that. So threads that hold a reason for a request will be let alone, and threads that do not will be gone. As for posts made inside threads, we encourage others to ask the WHY question as well, as it will make wishes much more colorfull, instead of the "I want uba swards", "I want maps", "I want spells" and "I tink ps sux" (loophole warning; you can't make a thread saying "I tink ps sux because this n dat isnt in it". That'll be deleted anyway.)

The reason must be a valid one, so not because you think the idea is cool, but something else. If you can't think of a reason other than "because it's a cool idea I'd like to see in PS", then you actually haven't included half of what it's really about anyway.

In short: Be descriptive when you deal with the WHY rule.

i just have been quite lenient on the thread as i had hoped it would turn into better discussion.  but i could prune the wishlist forum area again as i did a few years back to clean it up some if enough people really wanted me to.

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2011, 02:58:50 am »
Well I do like some of Catlemur's ideas, they aren't that bad.

But the issue I'm finding is people reply on his ideas but he doesn't discuss it to them. He's no abbreviating his ideas, he needs to give examples how it will work and why it works well in other games  and why should PlaneShift have it having good and bad points, use a few lines  and sentences, make the idea as the title of the post and put it in bold.
____

Other wise I think Sarras is right, but she could be a little more polite about it.
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Catlemur

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Death or Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2011, 08:38:39 am »
I am sorry for breaking the forum rulles.I will try to analize most of the ideas soon.
@Sarras I do not feed trolls.

Catlemur

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Death or Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2011, 02:06:36 pm »
PvP zones must be created on various road spots so that players can RP as rogues.That adds great RP to the game and influences the economy as people will nead guards e.t.c.I also suggest making looting the 10% of the money possible from dead players as it is much more realistic and killing other players will actualy make sense.Pleace add lumberjacking to the crafts as wood would be very useful later when players will start  building their houses,boats,tools and there is no reason for having trees in PS when you can not cut them or use them in another way.
To be continued.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2011, 07:07:53 pm »
There's a reason why there aren't (or why there's just one) PvP areas and I think it's pretty settled. Developers have decided that players choose whether or not they want to roleplay being attacked by rogues.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

potare

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Potare the great
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2011, 05:21:43 am »
Yeah agreed

Catlemur

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Death or Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2011, 11:10:34 am »
Making PvP zones on roads does not mean that players who try to avoid them can not  another road or something like that.