Author Topic: Tatto Artist  (Read 373 times)

Karlyle

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Tatto Artist
« on: April 26, 2011, 12:55:00 pm »
Well, this is a wish list.  I was wondering if a travelling tatto artist would be possible in the future.  There are a few NPC's that have tattoo's in desc.  Also, a quest to gather items for tattoos.  Im sure it might be difficult to implement, but perhaps for simple tattoos anyways, eg. Letters amd simple shapes.
Come by the Crystal Den and enjoy a drink

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Tatto Artist
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 01:16:18 am »
I've roleplayed my character giving tattoos before, who says you can't do the same?
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

potare

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Potare the great
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 01:18:52 am »
I think Karlyle means visable tats

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 06:15:51 am »
There are chars who lost their facial tribe tattoos during updates.

I wish a GM was able to offer a service similar to the hair cutting and dying to restore those.

But custom tattoos all across the body won't be easy to implement. And may be abusable.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Cirerey

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 07:36:35 am »
My char has a couple of tats. I just had to write them into the desc. But having a tattoo event every once in a while would be cool. Also establishing a meme that a skilled healer or crystal mage could remove unwanted tats by treating the ink as a foreign substance and removing it would be nice. It would add another tweak we could RP. A way to get that unwanted ex's name off one's body. :)