Author Topic: Karlyle is disappearing  (Read 684 times)

Karlyle

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Karlyle is disappearing
« on: February 07, 2012, 04:12:58 pm »
I wanted to say goodbye to a lot of you.  I am starting a new job next week, and will not have much if any time to play Karlyle anymore.  You guys have made this game a lot of fun for me and I thank you.  I got to RP with a lot of you a little, and a few of you a lot.  Hopefully it wasn't too bad for most of you :P  There are a few RP's that I would have liked to finish, but RL doesn't allow it to happen.
     So, I leave it as .... the trouble that Karlyle is in right now, and the evidence against him, he is pretty sure that it will lead to permadeath.  So, he decided to leave for a time hoping that most will possibly forgive if not forget about it by the time that he returns.
     To the members of The Adani Order: I hear you guys were hunting me .... looks like I got away this time.  Though, I would have liked playing that one out a bit.
     The Daughters of Xiosia (and especially Dannae): Im sure Karlyle was a real pain on the ____, but for me ... it was all worth it.  Good thing I didnt do anything to regret   :innocent:
     The Outlaws: Thanks for pulling me in. I know it was a little short lived, but it was fun while it lasted.
     To the *coughs* victims of Karlyle   ::| : Dont blame him, he was being controlled by en evil Dermorian priest.  He didnt even know what he was doing ... thats my story and Im sticking to it   ;D
     Jilata: Last, but not least ... hard to put into words.  There were MANY RP's between us and others.  Mostly me causing trouble and you fixing them  :whistling: but I had a blast.
     There are many others that I could name as well, but I could be here all day too.  I will try to pop in from time to time, and hopefully return in time, but until then .... Farewell.

Karlyle
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 04:46:56 pm by Karlyle »
Come by the Crystal Den and enjoy a drink

Aramara Meibi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Karlyle is disappearing
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 04:33:44 pm »
Icerra shakes her steel gauntleted fist at Karlyle as he walks into the fading crystal light, "Yer in fer a world of hurt when you come back!" she yells after him.

Sad to see you go, but congrats on the new gig, hope everything works out for you.
all blessings to the assembled devotees.

Sen

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 04:40:19 pm »
Hope to catch you some time to finish or follow up what we couldn't start the last weekend ;)
.....also a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day!

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 05:38:53 pm »
A damn good Outlaw you are! Come back when RL permits.. We'll keep spot open for you.

In the meantime, good luck with rl!

Phantomboy86

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Sarva used to own the deed to my soul.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 06:24:32 pm »
Hehehe, hunting you Karlyle? No... No.

*Travosh sadly walks away from the trap-springing lever.

Cya mate, had a lot of fun. One of the few that took me a damn long time to peg down!

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 06:50:20 pm »
     The Outlaws: Thanks for pulling me in. I know it was a little short lived, but it was fun while it lasted.

YOU spilled the beans, my friend.. not me xD

Anyways... nobody knows ICly.. thats what matters.

Then again... I could be twisting the truth a bit just to smear a good man's name and raise the suspicions of others...  :o  It wouldn't be the first time, nor the last..

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 07:11:05 pm »
* Tessra pouts and crosses another name off the list of people to torture question with regards to suspicious actions. 

You'll be missed.  :'(
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai

Eardstapa

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 10:57:08 pm »
 :'( Eardstapa never even saw the shady side of Karlyle - he was only ever kind to her! Aw, come back sometime, please, and stab her in the back. ;) Take care, and all the best.

Jilata

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 08:44:16 am »
     Jilata: Last, but not least ... hard to put into words.  There were MANY RP's between us and others.  Mostly me causing trouble and you fixing them  :whistling: but I had a blast.

I did? Can't remember that. All Jilata ever did was scolding him, being angry at him, beating in duelling back when we did that... :P
When did I actually fix something?

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 09:24:05 am »
 :'(
* Mariana Xiechai waves as Karlyle walks off.
We'll miss yah. Come back when you find the time. Trust me though, I know how busy RL can get.  :@#\

Cirerey

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 11:06:27 am »
You've been a great player and an asset to the community. I (we) will miss you. Congratulations and good luck with the new job, see you when you have the time.

Karlyle

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 02:35:43 pm »
Eardstapa, if I get a chance to come back and stab you in the back ... I will  ;D
Thanks for all of the fun memories
Come by the Crystal Den and enjoy a drink

Eardstapa

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2012, 09:00:42 pm »
Eardstapa, if I get a chance to come back and stab you in the back ... I will  ;D

I hold you to it! ;D

ketta

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2012, 09:26:18 pm »
Best of luck, Karlyle...

I'm glad I wore your fingers out in our last encounter...I won't say that you're forgiven, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt for now!

Ketta   ;)

Herihi

• Prospects
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 10:30:07 pm »
Good luck Karlyle!