Author Topic: Clarifications needed for story.  (Read 765 times)

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
Clarifications needed for story.
« on: December 07, 2004, 12:28:00 am »
I am constructing a back-story for my character and need a few points cleared up.

1. Are there more than the two portals listed in the PS history?  A: No.

2. Does the Azure Sun ever go completely dark?  A: Not naturaly. ;)  

3. Diaboli are described as having oil-black skin, yet in the art and in-game they have dark red skin.  Is one or the other, or both, correct?  Also, can there be any gray skinned Diaboli?  A: Yes or no, there will be one now.

More questions a few posts down.

Here is my story Chain of Souls Now on its fourth chapter.  Only a short 20 or 30 minute read. ;)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2005, 02:39:47 am by Under the moon »

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 02:04:52 pm »
Well, I\'m not sure but I think there are more portals. One of which the humans came one of which the elves came and one of which the Klyros came (I don\'t lnow of the other races)

I believe (just believe!) that the azure sun\'s power will be drained and it will have to regain power over some time.

The Diaboli thing: That\'s a fantasy (MMO)RPG and though most of the Diaboli are Red or Black skinned, there could be some out-of-sort ones.

I can\'t wait to see your background story, looks very promising.
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 01:16:11 am »
Any more takers, or shall I just go with what I have?

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 01:54:50 am »
I don\'t think it would go completely dark (as in no light at all), since there are always far away stars (and possibly satelites) to give the light to Azure Sun when the \"sun\" isn\'t... on other hand there could be clouds...

So I guess it would be rather safe to assume it\'s more or less like in our world...

- Swords
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 01:58:18 am by Draklar »
AKA Skald

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 03:18:57 am »
You have to make a grey skin for your Diabloli.
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 05:23:27 am »
Gotcha--   ....She was tall and slender with skin the color of storm clouds, and her purple eyes were as flashing lightning.  Her thick black hair rolled off her head in waves of liquid night, framing a shapely body barely concealed by thin trailing robes of scarlet...  There, done.:]

BTW, this is a support character, not my main guy...However, I may let someone use her in PS once my story is done (not like that you sickos) ...If they make her a real  gray skin.

edit> Reread site.. there are only two portals.. story adjusted..
« Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 05:26:01 am by Under the moon »

Lardhoc Aewheros

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2004, 08:32:36 am »
Originally posted by Draklar
...since there are always far away stars (and possibly satelites)...

Stars and satelites in a cave?

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2004, 08:56:35 am »
since there are always far away stars (and possibly satelites) to give the light to Azure Sun when the \"sun\" isn\'t...

Read a whole post, Lardhoc. :)

Bjorn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2004, 11:09:11 am »
Under The Moon I believe there are 6 portals...
If you see someone going around talking about their \'+1 silk underpants\', you would take it as a joke at first and later wonder about their mental status
- ZpTyZ

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2004, 11:36:44 pm »
Another query for my story.  What is the general consensus on the age of Kran?  I wish to have a Kran in my story that is very ancient. I mean -one of the first Kran created and still alive today- ancient.  Maybe Talad would know, I\'m sure he will answer me right off...

Waiting...   :D  

waiting...  :))  

waiting... :)

/me *looks at time keeper crystal* ?(

Any time now...  :(

*edit*AHHH Talad has forsaken me!  ;(

Anywho, N\'other question: What color are the portals?  Right now I\'m going with swirly bluein remembrance of FarScape, the greatest Scifi, drama, adventure, comedy series ever made.  Death to the Scifi Channel!  Long live the Muppets!  CRACKERS DON\'T MATTER!! Nevermind on this, somehow I missed the answer every time I read the history.:rolleyes: Blue will do fine.

*edit again*  Come on people, no one has any ideas on this?  Well I guess I will just go it alone.  You are prob having more fun playing CB anyhow.  But if someone knows the answers, if there are any answers, please let me know.  OK?  Otherwise I\'m going to have to start making things up.  These questions are very important to the path my story will take, and it is about to enter Yliakum.

Oh, and how long are the timespans in the history?  \'Epock\' is soooo vague, (it means roughly the same as an \'Age\') and I need a little more specific timescale. The time between the fouth and fifth epoch would be best.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2005, 02:30:55 am by Under the moon »

Owl

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2005, 06:36:59 pm »
Originally posted by Lardhoc Aewheros
...since there are always far away stars (and possibly satelites)...

Stars and satelites in a cave?

Haha! ;)
\"I save princesses, what do you do?!\"