Author Topic: A different twist for a change  (Read 497 times)

Kuiper7986

• Veteran
    • View Profile
A different twist for a change
« on: December 15, 2004, 10:11:43 pm »
Brief note: This takes place in Yliakum 2,000 years after our time...Yliakum is now at its information age...

Connecting... Host: [27.983.235:5467]
Logged on as: X\'andis Tavis [Password:*****]

Welcome to Hydlaa University. Connecting to message center.....

Stickied Bulletin: Remember training for Pteosaurs will resume later today at Crystal down.

Connected to Hydlaa University Message Center...

+=Welcome X\'andis=+
{Today\'s date is AL-2347.7/Time:0700}

Message by: X\'andis @ 0701
> Anyone know who\'s teaching the Pteosaur\'s class today?

Message by: Nyis @ 0703
> X\'andis you and the rest of the Enkidukais are morons. Why do you always ask the same damn question, your lucky you got into this class, if you ask me you should\'ve been riding one of those damn Megaras...

Message by: Hydlaa Faculty @ 0803
> Important: Serious consequences will now be handed for those who are practicing advanced magic without faculty supervision, thanks for your cooperation.

Message by: Corona @ 0845
> Okay damnit! Whoever put that dead Clacker in my locker is going to get it, I don\'t want to have to get all Taladian on your ass! If it was a guy and I find out who did it, it\'ll be sad day when a girl kicks your ass...!

Message by: Nyis @ 0900
> Dang, what do you expect from a female diaboli...

Message by: Corona @ 0915
> I wouldn\'t be talking Nyis you Lemur, go cook something...

Message by: Nyis @ 0930
> I can\'t wait to test my new spell on you, yeah it\'s a holy spell too...

Message by: Corona @ 0940
> You are so dead Nyis...

Message by: X\'andis @ 1000
> You know Nyis you are a pain in the ass, no wonder nobody likes you, one day when I become as great as that Albino Enkidukai...your going to regret it.

Message by: Nyis @ 1040
> The Albino Enkidukai?! You mean, ugh damn what\'s her name? I forgot her name it started with an M or something...anyways that was a myth that happened 2,000 years ago when Yliakum was still in its renaissance era. You believe old tales?

Message by: X\'andir @ 1100
> Yes I do, she was a hero and part of the Darkstorm family. Damnit Nyis read your history, she was married to one of the Darkstorms during the Age of the Guilds.

Message by: Nyis @ 1145
> Damnit listen to you, it\'s just myth! And for your information the Age of the Guilds was a horrible time in Yliakum. The guilds risen and fell...

Message by: X\'andir @ 1200
> Without those guilds there would have been no treaty at the Battle of Harlimun...Nyis you just made my day horrible....

Message by: Merlot @ 1237
> Listen to you two, fighting for the last ten years...aren\'t you guys getting a little old for little conflicts like these?

Message by: Nyis @ 1300
> Well then if you don\'t like it tell X\'andir to stop asking us about his own damn classes and grow up and stop reading dumb myths...

Message by: X\'andir @ 1330
> Nyis goto the death realm already and don\'t come back...

[logging out]...

Logged out

« Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 12:19:02 pm by Kuiper7986 »
My name is NOT pronounced, \"Kway-per,\" it\'s pronounced \"Kye-per.\"

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 03:09:32 am »
Man, you got some crazy imagination there .. its good and i can\'t help the nagging feeling asking, no begging me to give you and your descendants (if you have any) free life time membership to the \"To much free time\" club
Originally posted by DepthBlade
I am not as good as you with posting totally random pointless things that neither are relative or make any sense.

Kuiper7986

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 03:53:13 am »
hehe, its just me, my parents work hard all day they usually eat dinner then goto sleep, I on the other hand use my free time in between my classes to post...and catch up on any PS news if there is any..

but yeah...you know...
My name is NOT pronounced, \"Kway-per,\" it\'s pronounced \"Kye-per.\"

Kwip

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2004, 12:58:24 pm »
Very intresting and creative.

*Warning beyond this point is philosophical wonderings*  But would a society that realies on magic develop a technological structure such as our own.  We developed technology to help make our world better but if they have magic that supplements for technology.  It is like in the Darkover books by Marion Zimmer Bradley, the people of Darkover had \'magic\' or psi abilities so they never developed techology as what those on earth had.  But that was becuase they did not need it.  Now those in PS might develop a technological/magical mix with both supplementing the other in what one was not good at.  For instance would they have magic running their computers or electricity. *End of wonderings*

But that was just some things I was thinking.  I believe you did a great job and it sounds as if you already have some characters developed and ready for a story.  I will line up to read it if and when you write it.  Wonderfull! :D
Lurking in that space between -             \The\____
 trying to see what is off both ends -        -----\Mad\_____
  but the confusion and chaos looks so fun -     ------\Bard\
   that I must now jump down twixt them both and dance the dance

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2004, 09:24:29 pm »
If I didn\'t know any better, I would say you\'re a fan of Moogie. Making that \"Moogie fighting a dragon\" and now this :P Time to come out of the closet eh? ;)