Author Topic: Tavern Tales (ooc discussion)  (Read 2361 times)

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2005, 12:32:52 pm »
Dealt with. You like it? The chain is actually the Den\'feire, the \'Chain of Souls\' from my story. You set your story up just right for me to use its power. And I thought Lyistra would like to see Fen\'s world.

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2005, 12:44:42 pm »
Ok, I wasn\'t paying serious attention to what\'s going on here. Now, can someone give me a brief sum-up, please? Are you guys telling stories, or are you acting out stories or what? I could find out myself, but I\'m sure it\'ll make more sense if you jsut tell me.

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2005, 12:50:23 pm »
Look up 8 posts. :D

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2005, 04:47:27 am »
Right, ok, well, it looks like you\'re in the middle of your own thing then, so I won\'t interrupt.

lyistra

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2005, 03:51:10 pm »
No interrupting involved if it continues the story somehow. *smiles* Private message me, with ideas, I\'ll see what I can do.

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2005, 04:43:02 pm »
No, I was just thinking of throwing my character in, but I don\'t think he\'d fit well. Besides you people seem to know what you\'re doing, whereas I\'m sort of confused, so...

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2005, 11:23:57 pm »
What shall we do now? Fen will still be out for a while. Perhaps Steuben could have Taser help drag the kitten and Fen back to the tavern, unless Lyistra has something more planned down in the sewers. I will think of something to write tomorrow. Maybe I will have Lyistra meet some of the people from Fen\'s memory until he wakes. She would like Sabrene.

lyistra

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2005, 10:03:37 am »
Fine with me.  Can do part of that through private message.  Other ways we can talk too.  Dunno if you yahoo or AIM.

I have a couple of things I\'m working on, so pretty idly here and in-game.

steuben

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2005, 10:39:15 pm »
actually the part that steuben isn\'t looking forward to is getting everybody back up. unless there is another way out. i can\'t imagine the puppet master would shimmy up and down a rope each and every time. that and he isn\'t dead, merely unconcious for the time being.

edit: may as well assume that everybody has been gathered up into lystra\'s room for the next series in the \"real world\"
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 03:30:22 pm by steuben »
may laanx frighten the shadow from my path.
hardly because the shadow built the lexx.
the shadow will frighten laanx from my path.

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2005, 03:49:38 am »
I\'m not sure where to go from here. Just kind of spining my wheels in a scene with Steuben. Need input. I did add a little twist to my character though. Handle with care...and guard your ladies.:evil: He may be on a leash, but you never know what he may do.

Ok...input received. *looks at Steuben* Shall you or I go next.

If you wish to include...well I suppose it\'s Yamuel until Fen wakes...in your own posts, remember that he is vile beyond belief, barely restrained by his fear of \'punishment\' from Fen. He has no qualms over killing, as Fen does, which may or may not come in handy. The chain easily absorbs the power of any Glyph that is used against it. However, \'bad things\' happen if it actualy touches one. Not to him, to those around him. He hates Steuben for some reason, especialy his sword.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 12:06:14 am by Under the moon »

steuben

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2005, 03:18:31 pm »
[steuben]he\'s more the fool for fearing the blade over its master.[/steuben]

perhaps, it is because he sees in steuben a person who is willing and capable of doing that which yamuel whispers to fen. but, who chooses, at least apparently, not to.

i may have a plot neutral, or reasonably neutral, filler. i\'ll pm the details to see if anything conflicts will lyistra\'s hints
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 03:19:00 pm by steuben »

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2005, 09:16:49 pm »
Who said anything about fear? I just said he hates it. ;) As to the rest, who knows what goes on in the mind of evil?

steuben

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2005, 01:08:30 pm »
the shadow knows.

looking back i think we\'ve forgotten about the kitten, poor lass. we may have to rejuggle a couple of things. somehow.

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2005, 03:07:28 pm »
The kitten in the room, or Emaarhe? The kitten, I see as trapped by Emaahre?s ward. Emaarhe herself, I figured to be still frozen on the litter with Lyistra after touching the glyph box. They are being carried together, I asume. Why did she touch it, though. Was it to protect her from Yamuel?or from herself. We will have to wait for Lyistra to return to find out. Yamuel/Fen can?t break the power of the glyphs holding them, as they are too close and the ensuing ?warp? would most likely kill them. Another way will need to be found. And then there is the puppet master in the litter. Can?t forget about him. This tale is starting to get complicated?just the way I like it.J

On a side note, the ?white flute? from one of my earliest posts, the ?ship? from the ?dream world?, and the ?Enki?s eyes? from my last post have been explained and given deeper meaning in ?Chain of Souls?, which is now complete. Yamuel?s ?punishment?, however, is not. You will have to wait for my next tale for that. ;)

*edit to avoid double post*

Awk...you knew I couldn\'t stay away. Can\'t leave Steuben all by himself to have all the fun. And I won\'t let this tale die until it does end, since it is the one and only active RP in the RP forum. Since Fen left to go write CoS at Kada\'s, I have taken a character from Steuben\'s post. Hope you like it, and meet you at the grapes.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2005, 12:19:01 am by Under the moon »

lyistra

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2005, 05:56:04 pm »
Regrettably, the player is having some severe neurological problems, so my time here has been limited by my pain tolerance.

So, without further ado, I\'ll be back for a bit, I hope.