Author Topic: CoS, Does the story continue...?  (Read 621 times)

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
CoS, Does the story continue...?
« on: March 26, 2005, 04:46:58 am »
I was just wondering how many people would like to see me continue my story \'Chain of Souls\'. It would continue to follow Aeden, though no longer in first person. I could also work in a few member characters now, if you would like. One more thing...it will most likely be even longer than the first installment. 8o

steuben

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 09:36:31 am »
there\'s continue, sequel, and same main characters.

though i say yes. more. it really depends on if you figure you have enough to spin out a whole new tale.
may laanx frighten the shadow from my path.
hardly because the shadow built the lexx.
the shadow will frighten laanx from my path.

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 02:13:02 pm »
As I said with my first story, if I continue...come hell or high water...it will be done. I simply can not stand the thought of starting a story and not finishing it. It would drive me up the wall.

This part, however, would only be about Aeden, Yamuel, some new faces, and the Den\' feire. But worry not, my friends, I have a feeling that you have not seen the last of Ree\'ann, Yore, Ellese, Burgas, and of course, Sabrene. Yes, even the master chef Jakkar. ;)

And yes, I have enough... *looks over at Lyistra\'s thread* ...more than enough.

@Moogie> :D  You just made my day. Never fear, I won\'t be starting it real soon. May wait a week or two :evil: so everyone can catch up. In the meantime, I am going to write a few more things as Arnigus Faymor, Supreme Ultra Commander of The Sheeple Foundation. :rolleyes: And read some more member stories to add to the \'Book\'. I also plan on adding a summary to the end of \'CoS\' to show how it evolved from a short four chapter back story into a fourteen chapter, 36000+ word monster. Blame Crimsonsky, she gave me the idea. :P

And I will be changing the intro a bit, as soon as Kada gets back to me, and I find a Dwarf.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 05:21:09 pm by Under the moon »

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 03:15:48 pm »
Nooo! Stop writing for a few years so some of us can hope to finish reading the first one! xD

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2005, 01:09:08 am »
Sorry Moogie, not a snowball\'s chance in the Black Flame. Tonight, I have started writing the next instalment. \'Chain of Souls: Soul\'s Mirror.\'  It may not be what you\'re expecting, though. ;)

I won\'t post anything until I have a few thousand more words, maybe two or three chapters done. :evil:

I hope to progress more quickly with this one...with a little aid from a friend and the community.

Wish me luck, I expect this story will evolve much like the other one did. From a four chapter story...to a snowballing monster...just the way I like it... ;)

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2005, 01:29:58 am »
Ok...just a little update and a question or two.

I am currently on chapter 3 out of a planned 9 (oops, no longer four) But I have hit a snag. I need mounted solders -which I have- and something for them to ride -which I don\'t-. I have posted my basic idea for the mounts in the \'Fan Art\' forum. Yes or no?

Secondly, If anybody wishes me to include them in my story, I can fit them in now. But you should read up a little to see what\'s going on, as my story has gotten a little strange. Or you could wait until the tale comes back to Yliakum in...oh...five or six more chapters. That way it won\'t conflict with your own backstories.

Thank you for your time.