Author Topic: Official Octarch Election Thread.  (Read 1917 times)

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2005, 11:01:29 pm »
Originally posted by derwoodly
Under the Moon-- your sense of humor is great I am enjoying the posts.  

May the sun always shine and the chain of souls never break... err or something like what your master Ty would say as a blessing had he not been struck down by evil.

Heh, heh...you never got past chapter two. :D Ty would never say that about the Den\'feire. And as for the chain breaking...well, you\'ll just have to read until chapter five. ;)

He would have said, \"May the light of our blessed moon and Ree\'ann\'s Tear carry you safely to the end of all your journies\" (And he doesn\'t die. At least, not in this story.)

But thank you for your support and compliments. :)

*edit* Darn it Moogie, you made me have to change my links. Also, this thread is not really RP. But you\'re the boss.  
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 06:52:17 pm by Under the moon »

derwoodly

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2005, 12:43:17 am »
I read all the chapters of chain of souls-- thank you.

I trust your judgement on what Master Ty would say.

As to my blessing, I gathered that if the Den\'fiere did break Aeden would be dead and you would not have character to play in the PS world.  Did I miss something about the Chain of souls? is it not the Den\'fiere.

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2005, 01:38:27 am »
Responded in PM, so as not to give away plot details to those who haven\'t read \'Chain of Souls\'  yet. ;)

My apologies, Goodmaster Derwoodly. I assumed to much. Thank you for the time and patience it took to read the entire thing. The rewrite should be around 5-10K words longer to explain a few things I left out and extend the tavern scenes. That should bring the word total to 40-45K words. :evil:

To get back on subject, we have three Hopefuls so far. More than I had hoped for this soon. I would like for there to be at least eight. I commend those that have signed up so far. Though Xordan has yet to rear his ugly head. And the mods have been playing musical chairs with my threads, so that confuses things. :rolleyes:

Seytra

• Forum Addict
  • No system can compensate lack of common sense.
    • View Profile
Rebuttal posts?
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2005, 10:40:05 pm »
Now while there isn\'t supposed to be a discussion between hopefuls and non-hopefuls on the thread, does the same apply to hopefuls vs. other hopefuls?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 10:40:44 pm by Seytra »

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2005, 11:23:40 pm »
Well, a player is a player, after all. I say those that have stepped forth have earned the right to post all they wish. :)

Zan

• Veteran
  • Just a regular guy, with an irregular soul
    • View Profile
    • Photography
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2005, 03:50:46 am »
Originally posted by Seytra
Now while there isn\'t supposed to be a discussion between hopefuls and non-hopefuls on the thread, does the same apply to hopefuls vs. other hopefuls?

I think a thing like that should be poured into an official debate later in the election stage. So that all the people who are interested can follow the debate.
Zan Drithor, Member of the Vaalnor Council
Tyrnal Relhorn, Captain of the Vaalguard
Thromdir Shoake, Merchant
Giorn Kleaver, Miner.

Grayne Dholm, Follower of Dakkru