Author Topic: Yet another Matrix parody: Behind the blue pill.  (Read 2387 times)

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another Matrix parody: Behind the blue pill.
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 12:02:43 pm »
Ah, mixed them up. But yeah. =P

Arka

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 02:01:00 pm »
Thank you for waiting until I got home. Now I won't get sacked.

Arka

;D

Phinehas

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 09:44:43 pm »
Feels like you're trying too hard. I got bored really quickly. Admittedly, since I got bored, I didn't read the whole thing, but still... I prefer more subtle humor than this.

Syilph

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 03:07:14 am »
Actually, I wrote thos "on-the-fly". The only thing I re-read the stories for was to correct typos and thanks to a spell checker, spelling errors ^_^. Well... I never intended to please anybody, and trying to please everybody would be quite an unconscious act.  :)

Ralleyon

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Protector in the Survivors of Vaern
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 03:54:08 am »
The the story a while back and I found it great. Read it again on the forums here, and I find it a stroke of genius! (even though it's the same one) Well done Syilph!

[*Ralleyon snatches Phinehas' character and teleports him on the stove of the tavern kitchen*]

/morph Phinehas clacker
 /teleport Phinehas map tavern_de_kadel -145.90 27.07 -78.83

* Ralleyon laughs evilly "And that solves the mystery of the clacker on fire"
To see the world in a grain of sand
And Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

[William Blake - Auguries of Innocence]

Phinehas

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 08:27:11 am »
Actually, I wrote thos "on-the-fly". The only thing I re-read the stories for was to correct typos and thanks to a spell checker, spelling errors ^_^. Well... I never intended to please anybody, and trying to please everybody would be quite an unconscious act.  :)
Oh I agree totally. Unlike the impression I give, I don't really appreciate when people crumple to the ground in the fetal postion every time criticism is proffered, as amusing as that may be. Carry on, by all means.

Syilph

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 08:55:21 am »
Oh I agree totally. Unlike the impression I give, I don't really appreciate when people crumple to the ground in the fetal postion every time criticism is proffered, as amusing as that may be. Carry on, by all means.
Criticism comes from a personal oppinion and I see no reason why criticism should triger such reactions like crumpling to the ground in a fatal position. Taste is something personal and since nobody can claim the absolute objectivity there are no reasons to be offended by criticism. However, constructive criticism is something that I've always, and always will appreciate.

Ralleyon

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Protector in the Survivors of Vaern
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2006, 09:05:00 am »
Back on the topic at hand, what I enjoyed the most is the fact that the story is very (not necessarily perfectly) congruous to the PS setting at that time. I mean, in a PlaneShifty setting, all of this could have actually happened  :D
To see the world in a grain of sand
And Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

[William Blake - Auguries of Innocence]

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2006, 05:36:54 pm »
That Phinehas for you - cranky without a cup of coffee in the morning...and he doesn't drink coffee.

Phinehas

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 11:39:23 am »
That Phinehas for you - cranky without a cup of coffee in the morning...and he doesn't drink coffee.
Well, if you believe what everyone's saying about me, then I'm really just angry because I wasn't starring in this story.  ;)

Syilph

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2006, 08:39:16 am »
Well, if you believe what everyone's saying about me, then I'm really just angry because I wasn't starring in this story.  ;)
I'll add you in the third part ^_^ Just tell me which character you want :P
Btw, all the character names used in the story are fictional and any later occurence ingame would be just a coincidence.