Author Topic: An idea for the game background ( and mine too )  (Read 461 times)

Ha?linn

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
An idea for the game background ( and mine too )
« on: February 15, 2003, 01:46:50 pm »
First : Hi all  :]
I have an idea for the game background :

Water ( who is called Azuli ) and Earth ( who is called Korlic ) wanted to write a prophecy to save the futures elf, human, dwarf and others races from a curse : this curse is the spirit of Vukodlak.

They proposed to Fire ( Pyhro ) and Wind ( Vos ) to help them to write the prophecie but they refused : they was corrupted by Vukodlak\'s Spirit. Then a war beginned between Azuli ( who is allied with Korlic ) and Vos ( who is allied with Pyhro ).
Azuli and Korlic wrote the prophecy, but it was too late : Vukodlak\'s awakening was arrived !!!

Then Azuli and Korlic combined their powers to create two legendary heroes : Ha?linn, a female archimage and
Talic, a male warrior. They have the power to destroy Vukodlak. But Pyhro and Vos did the same : they created
with their combined powers a female elite archer ( who is called Diah\'Sin ) and a male Necromancer ( who is called Talos ).

Now, the races count on Ha?linn, Talic and the others heroes who wants to fight to destroy Vukodlak and his followers...

That\'s it ! Tell me what do you think about it then we will see what we do ! I think I will create
Wise is learnin\', not fallin\' in battles...

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2003, 03:11:28 pm »
why did you make two threads that say the same thing?
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
Although you may strive to get there,
upon reaching there you will realize you are really here.
And there is everywhere else.
-Spoonjoppa