Author Topic: My journey to Ojavada.  (Read 1071 times)

Janner

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
My journey to Ojavada.
« on: October 28, 2006, 07:26:19 am »
 Steadying myself for the long Journey ahead, I stand at the east exit gate, from Hydlaa. Looking out I see  in the distance a cliff face, I can just make out a path through, so on I go. On reaching the Cliff I slowly proceed,, as I hear this is quite often a rogue waylay point. Emerging safely out the other side, I stop and admire the view. To my left is a path and a few trees, looking right I see two small hills, looking a bit more right I see in distance a path and to the right are also some trees.

So deciding to get a better view of things I head for the two small hills. What a lovely view from the hills, I can clearly see the path on the left swings round in front of me, and is well travelled. To my right is a path of sorts but looks little used, so  I decide to head straight ahead to join the path that is swinging in from my left. Passing  through two small hills i head for a little hill to my front on the right. Standing on top of the hill,  I can see a fair distance.

Once again the path from the left swings in front of me, all the way over to my right, it looks well travelled still, but something tells me this is not the way to go. In front of me is a small rock beyond that is a path. Farther still is a sloping hill, to the left of that is a small stalagmite, to the right is a big tall stalagmite, deciding to head for the one on right as the path in distance seems to head that way I proceed on past the rock in front of me, heading for a few trees that I see the path is leading to. On reaching the trees I stop to have a look at what is ahead, my gut tells me to proceed on to the valley I see heading straight for the stalagmite. Going on through the valley I stop by a small stalagmite, on a well trodden spot of land. Looking to my front I see a raised plateau with a lone rock, I head towards it spotting the path in front of it as I go ahead, on joining the path I turn left, confident this is the way to go. Following the path up a slope to the right, I stop and looking right I see a Tunnel, feeling it is the right way to go I head for it.

After going through the tunnel I follow the path in front of me and I see a stream, walking up to the stream I can see a fang shaped rock, so I enter the stream and cross. I head up the path on the other side it swings to the left and runs alongside the stream, at the top of the slope I stop to look around. The path carries on along the stream, but I feel this is not the way to go so looking right I see way in the distance a stalagmite behind a ridge, also a rock in the shape of a fang again, to the right is a well travelled path so I decide to head that way. Stopping on a finger of rock I look around, so  now I have a choice as to where to go, left or right, feeling both ways will get me to where I want to go, I go left being left handed. careful not to fall and hurt myself I climb down the rock and head off to the path leading left, it swings round to the right behind what looks like an old volcano.
 After following the path through a valley swing over to the right, on the top of a small rise I stop, glad that I did as a few trepor were here, not wishing to have a fight with them slowly pass them on the left, following the path still I see a slope going up and this is where the path is leading me,  at the top of the slope I stop in some trees to catch my breath as it has been a long Journey so far, looking around I see three ways to go; left, right or ahead towards a cliff. There is a path through the cliff, so I decide that is the way to go. I walk to it and follow the path cut out of solid rock, and on the other side the path rises up, onwards I go feeling my journey is almost over, after a steep winding climb my goal is in sight Ojavada.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 07:28:39 am by Janner »
Glad to help.

Eliseth

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Spiffirific
    • View Profile
    • Eliseth's Journal
Re: My journey to Ojavada.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 10:07:33 am »
Nice! An excellent way of explaining the road to Oja.  \\o//

sylmael

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • Cyclic-Medias
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 12:58:55 pm »
Wonderful guide, Janner !  :thumbup:

iceddragons

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 11:25:27 am »
Yeah, but it isn't any help when all of those landmarks are either entirely black or completely transparent. I have to say that the graphics in this game, although astounding when they do work, often don't. Oh well, they say they are constantly updating it, so odds are the graphics between the cities will be fixed soon. I highly doubt I'm the first one to point it out. Until then, the Lanx dungeon, sewers, and arena should be able to keep me busy.

Hadfael

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 02:45:22 pm »
If you experience a bug after entering the world, you should use the appropriate section of the forum, make a search there and discover that you added nothing to the general knowledge.
There was no need for you to use this spoiler thread before making sure you had searched for the solution to your visibility problem.

Janner

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 03:35:20 pm »
If you experience a bug after entering the world, you should use the appropriate section of the forum, make a search there and discover that you added nothing to the general knowledge.
There was no need for you to use this spoiler thread before making sure you had searched for the solution to your visibility problem.

In game you are a GM in forums you like me are just a voice, if Moderators deemed this to be a  Spoiler, It would not be hear.
Glad to help.

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 07:50:19 pm »
This isn't a spoiler - but I'm wondering if it belongs more in the Writing section.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 02:07:44 am »
I think it should be moved there as it's not an actual "I need help thread" but more a guide.
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account