Author Topic: New crossed story  (Read 780 times)

Eagel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • Eagel's site
New crossed story
« on: October 30, 2006, 09:32:00 am »
[OCC]Hello
I just introduced myself and my character on the correct section, but I was wondering if someone
like to join me on writing a whole story, crossing situations, and therefor crossing characters in the game.

I have written some about Eagel's life on my personal site and would like to hear your comments... I don't post here because the extension.

Thank you and good luck
[end OCC]

Kixie

• Veteran
  • I chase the moon, liquour, cars and women.
    • View Profile
Re: New crossed story
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 09:52:45 am »
It certainly sounds interesting, and I'm very willing to start collaborations with other players in any kind of work. Exactly what kind of project are we talking about here though? Are you looking to create a story in which both of our characters are woven together in a plot, and play an equal opposite role until conclusions are made? Or perhaps something a bit more abstract, where each player contributes to a story which represents a main idea and plays complimenting but very distant plot lines only meeting for a brief second at most? More details would be appriciated; perhaps with another character, we could even weave three authors (or more) into this.

I look forward to your reply

Kixie

Eagel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • Eagel's site
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 10:23:28 am »
Hola Kixie, thank you for answering my post.
actually was looking for the collaboration of other players to write a history in which all be part of it. It is true that would be necessary to have a common objective and fulfill it between all.
So we can write our experiences, besides our personal stories.

It's hard enough right now to find someoneĀ  in the gameĀ  who want to do this, thats why I posted.

Was I clear? Sorry for my bad english :sweatdrop:

We need a common objective... any suggestion?

thank you!Ā  :D

Please send a PM!!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 10:39:29 am by Eagel »

Kixie

• Veteran
  • I chase the moon, liquour, cars and women.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 06:34:50 pm »
Well there are 3 main points which I think planeshift addresses rather poetically:

1. Freedom
2. Unity among all races
3. Adventure

I think if we could decide one of these points, and write stories about these subjects while complimenting each othe'rs works, we could make something truly amazing.

Phinehas

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 08:40:32 pm »
I might even be interested, but I'd have to wait to see what you guys decide to do in a more concrete way to be sure.

Quitarias

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Sugested solution:Quarantine and/or death sentence
    • View Profile
    • A MUD gladiator game.Press link and level to make me rich.
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 01:19:10 pm »
well Kixe you want a trio you got a trio if you want me on this litle group ofcourse

i always was interested in working on a  more angular stoy and its easyer for 3 people than one :thumbup:
Singned
  -One serious case of nuty.