Author Topic: The Battle of gods  (Read 2629 times)

Raleigh

Re: The Battle of gods
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 03:52:45 pm »
[

I find it shocking to hear that there is no moon in the world (what kind of world has no moon?  I digress though).  By the way, isn't the Klyros fish people?

You can't see a moon in Hollow Earths or Yliakum, they are underground territories.

About Klyros, they are more of reptilian or amphibious than of fish to me.

But anyway, here are their "ancestors" in the evolutionary scale if they really came from fishes:  ???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_fish

]
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 04:02:15 pm by Raleigh »

Donari Tyndale

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 04:52:23 pm »
By the way, isn't the Klyros fish people?
You mean Nolthrir  ;)

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 01:35:23 am »
To hugox9 and anyone else who's concerned:
When starting stories that anyone will be allowed to contribute to, try providing as much information on the background of the given events as it is possible. People who wish to take part in such threads must have a decent idea as to what's expected from their chunks of story additions. And while I'm at it, chunks is the keyword here. As has already been stated, you should try to avoid making one sentence contributions. The lesser the posts will be, the harder it'll be for people to keep up with the storyline (mostly due to different users having different ideas as to the story; Ergo, each following sentence will push the story in a different direction). And above all else, make sure you have everything thought out before you start anything. Don't just create a new thread and expect other users to do all the work for you. If you are aiming at participating in the thread yourself, you should be able to do all the introductory work on your own.

Said that, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet. This section definitely requires certain set of rules and guidelines.

P.S. Donari: He meant Klyros. Read the race description.
AKA Skald

Donari Tyndale

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 03:32:14 am »
Indeed, hugox9 meant Klyros. But my response was to Okim. She mixed Klyros and Nolthrir up.

Quitarias

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Sugested solution:Quarantine and/or death sentence
    • View Profile
    • A MUD gladiator game.Press link and level to make me rich.
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2007, 09:52:02 am »
[Ok im gona try to steer this thread in the right direction.]

A yound Dermorian watches the fanatics of Laanx fight the followers of Talad from a tall rock somewhere in the fourth level while talking to himself all the time.After the battle ends and there are only three men left the Dermorian turn away and sighs to himself "So the war of the gods has begun.This can not be good for any of us."
After a while of walking he comes up to a small camp set up in the  center of the forrrest.He takes out two bags and takes out battle gear from one and puts it on.Then he throws the other on his shoulder and walks away stoping right before he leaves the clearing and says "I hope we make it" then he continues through the woods.
[That is how you might start a multi writer story.Or at least how you add to it.]
Singned
  -One serious case of nuty.