Author Topic: Me roleplaying?! not really, i was just bored  (Read 489 times)

Dumb Woob

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Me roleplaying?! not really, i was just bored
« on: March 18, 2003, 11:29:10 pm »
T\'was a cold, cold day in Kada\'s tavern.  The regulars were tossing back their normal ales.They were a little more drunken and disgruntled this day, which normally meant good business for Kada, but her top cutomer, Kiern was missing today.  \"I bet he\'s drinking somehwere else,\" thought Kada when her thoughts were interrupted by the loud sounds of horses.

Suddenly a crazy bunch of Texans burst into the bar.  Kada recognized these disgruntled (and very drunken) Texans they were none other than Kiern, Link and Woob.  Kada reminded the Texans that the 1800s were still far away and Cowboys wouldn\'t come for a long time.  \"Yer plum crazy, Woman!\" yelled Woob, the least intelligible of the trio. Link reminded woob that even though he was from the future and very drunk that he still had to use correct grammar. \"Gimme yer finest prostitute!\" said woob.  Again Kada reminded him that it was a BAR, not a southwestern whorehouse.  Kiern, the obvious leader of the bunch reminded the crew that they had come to start a stereotypical old western bar fight.  \"Jack Nabit, I done forgot bout that.\" said woob as he fired his revolvers.  \"You ALREADY forgot ABOUT that\", corrected link.  Once more Kada opened woob\'s eyes, and informed Woob that revolvers aren\'t made yet, \"Perhaps you should fire a short bow into the ceiling.\" she suggested.  The Texans finally gave up, they needed too much technogoly and words that haven\'t been made, plus kada telegraphed Sheiff Vengeance already.  Also, Link and Kiern were fairly certian that Woob had soiled himself.  Kiern sat down, and Kada had her regular back.

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2003, 03:06:18 pm »
ok, well that was interesting...
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
Although you may strive to get there,
upon reaching there you will realize you are really here.
And there is everywhere else.
-Spoonjoppa

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2003, 05:21:10 pm »
On the ride back through spacetime into the future and southwest USA, Woob began to say something (probably something stupid) to Link, then noticed that Link had stopped existing. sigh...
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
Although you may strive to get there,
upon reaching there you will realize you are really here.
And there is everywhere else.
-Spoonjoppa

Aelostar

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2003, 01:48:15 pm »
obviously an inside joke?

made absolutely no sense...*sighs*