Author Topic: The legend has wings (sign up and rules)  (Read 5251 times)

Fextina

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2004, 12:43:37 am »
Name: Fextina

Race: High Elf (will there be one?)

Personality and allignment: Lawful evil, sneaky, and quick.

Background: Born to a noble family in the cursed town of Rewana. Was abducted at 7 by the merecenary guild, and they demanded a ransom. To make the long story short, they didn\'t get their random, so they kept me, and I learned their life style.

Weapon: My tounge and charisma. People believe what I say, and follow what I command.

Strengths: Wickedness.

Weaknesses: Weak to poison, magic, and any bloody potions.

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2004, 05:45:45 am »
im shocked people are still signing up and such hope you guys come up with some good stuff :)

iberolinx

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
joining
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2004, 05:45:05 pm »
Name: Elfenthor

Race: Ylian

Personality and allignment: Free, neutral

Background: I just grew uo myself on a misty forest without past, present nor future. There I learnt the magic from the fairy\'s , the gnomes and the dargos, and I learnt to fight taught by the Elven and the life, and I\'d still be there, forsaken, if someone hadn\'t come for me...

Weapons: no weapon

Strenghts: Strong, Powerful Magic, Ancester Protected.

Weaknesses: Weak eyes, females...(all races), impulsive.

Anything else: Likes playing and hearing to music, arts fan.

TheRedMonk

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
oh!
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2004, 08:22:11 am »
sorry Im late ;)

Name: Tybalt the Red Monk

Race: Enkidukai

Personality and allignment: Nice to his friends, horrible to his enemies. Lawful Evil

Background: When he was a baby, a human couple found Tybalt abandoned in the woods and adopted him. He was taught the martial arts by his father and lived very happily until his parents got a child of their own and Tybalt was starting to get ignored. It ended with him getting locked down and tortured in a basement. One day he was released by Pein the god of torture who made him his prophet, The Red Monk. When he left the darkness of the basement and stepped out of his house, the sunlight burnt his eyes and made him forever blind.

Weapon: Fists and claws

Strengths: Agile with incredible willpower

Weaknesses: Blind and therefor very weak when his other senses are put down.

Anything else: Likes to share his knowledge with people he likes.

Rougearrowz

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2004, 12:02:05 am »
yea soz me is late but yeah

Name: Rouge Arrow

Race: Demorian

Personality / alignment: slightly psychotic/maniacle kind generous adventurous sneaky humerous (to herslef anyway) Chaotic good (well most of the time)

Background: rouge lived in a small vilage on the surface world when one day she was playing hide and seek and got lost in a cave long story short she ended up in hydalee plazza.

Weapons: Throwing claymores (aerodynamically designed as well as very lightweight but still deadly)
twin long swords and longbow also trees shadows and gravity.

Strengths: good with a vaiety of weapons, multi purpose party member, bard

Weaknesses: cant sing  has no magical abilities besides her spell like ability to summon a variety of minor effects by encasing sumthing with a pillow is psychotic and will eat anything when hungry

Anything else: she is very different:D

PenguinX

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2004, 01:50:40 am »
Well, this is my first roleplay thread. Hope it\'s suitable =D(-PenguinX)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Xyphon

Personality/Alignment: Neutral Good- I have a mind of my own, but I tend to lean toward Good. I am also very quiet and reserved.

Backround: My parents were both killed when a band of grotesque monsters ransaked our poor, yet sufficient cottage. At the tender age of 12, I saw people suffer and die because of these horrible evil creatures. I swore to myself that day that I would be free, yet dedicate myself to help others free themselves of that evil. Each day I struggled to survive from the lack of food and water, but survived. I eventually grew \"street smarts\" over the years.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I had schooled myself in the art of hand to hand combat and with exotic weapons such as double bladed daggers and crescents. I also had limited knowledge about bows. Later, when I had earned enough money, I trained in a few arts of magic to enhance my other combat skills and a learned many useful utility spells.

Weapons: Various martial-art techniques, also several spells. I use different weapons, but I usually use a sharp crescent. In certain situations I also use a longbow.

Strengths: Fast common thinking, useful enhancing/utility spells, melee/ranged capabilities, survival skills.

Weaknesses: Lacks knowledge of the outside world, quite poor, very reserved at the most inopportune moments, tends to have a weakness against fire magic due to the horrible moments he experienced when his village was burned and ransacked.

Anything Else: I take a long time to make a friend, but once that person is my friend, I am quite loyal and will die him/her. Currently lives in a mud cottage with bare nessacities.

smoak

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2004, 01:12:46 am »
Name: Smoak

Race: Klyros

Personality: Quiet, shy,clever, very curious/Alignment :Neutral good

Background: Lived on the outskirts of Hydlaa. Was an adept in the red way and constinly strove to improve. Found a crystal one day and used it for practice on a big spell. It blinded one of his eyes and sent him to the barren lands where the lord of the lands found him. He took up the blue and brown way because the only red he could manage was a smoke wall (thus the name). his study of the blue way has given him an intuition that allows him to fell the prescence of things making up for his blind eye.

weapons: through experimentation of spells he learned to summon weapons and prefers double short blades.

strengths: quick thinking, agile, uses long range spells(no bows) very resisstant to red way

weaknesses: too curious at times, maye too trusting too some

Anything else: He sometimes will go into a beserk rage and use powerful red way magic but blacks out and forgets the beserking afterwards
Madness is merely an extension of sanity.

Zackery

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2004, 12:25:51 pm »
Name:Roscoh
Race:Enkidukai
Personality and Alighnment: A timid creature. That is on the side of good.
Background: Found many times blankly staring into space. Many worry about Roscoh\'s communication with the others. But, his thin, slender body allows the other Enks to teese him. But, when he had enough he ran away from home and swore that he would protect the less fortunate.
Weapon:A foil that has been passed down from generation to generation, and keeps a bow just in case.
Strenghths: Close combat and ranged.
Weaknesses:The fear of death some times freezes wich gives the enemy a better chance to attack.
Anything else:The focus of avenge over his father death still passes through his mind.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2004, 12:28:45 pm by Zackery »
Zackery

Quote: I am not weird.....Just different

Adeli

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2004, 05:08:27 am »
OOC: Uhhh, is it too late to join? I hope not.. I only just found the time to come to the forums more often.

My character:
Name: Tyralus
Race: Appears to be Ylian
Personality: A loner, and untrusting. Tends to be apprehensive towards others. Quick witted and prone to outsmart others, often causing trouble because of this.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Background: Tyralus remembers little of his background save a name \'Allandrad\'. At a young age, Tyralus was found by a gang of thieves known as the \'ShadowDancers\' and was inducted into their ranks. He quickly became one of the greatests thieves in the gang, and could outmatch any of the gang with a rapier. Returning from a mission one night, he discovered the ShadowDancers home had been attacked, and all of his fellow rogues had been slaughtered. Tyralus fled taking nothing but his rapier with him and found himself in a city known as Hydlaa. He continues to thieve, but only when he really needs tria. Otherwise he acts the part of a hunter and tracks wild beasts around the city. The only key to his past is a signet ring than cannot be removed from his right index finger, forged of some black metal and encrusted with a ruby cut into the shape of a crescent moon.
Weapons: Tyralus always has his rapier with him, whilst hunting, he carries a large knife in his belt and a shortbow.
Strengths: A master of stealth, Tyralus has the ability to become like the shadows in which he hides and has amazing perception, making his tracking of beasts easy. He is also extremely intelligent. High agility.
Weaknesses: Tyralus is not able to carry much in the way of equipment as this would way him down. He is hurt by the death of his friends and as such is often overcome by grief and does not think things through as much as he should. He is obsessed with revenge and this also clouds his judgement. For reasons unknown to him, Tyralus has an immense phobia of all magic. He cannot use it, and does not trust those who can. When faced with magic users, he is prone to flee.
Anything else: He suspects that his fear of magic is linked to the mysterious Allandrad and his past.

OOC: I am sorry for the length of this, there was a lot that I wanted to include. I hope this is not too late...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 05:09:37 am by Adeli »

I like Red Jelly Beans!

Adeli

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2004, 05:49:23 am »
Sorry the story is kinda dead.. I should have checked it first... never mind me... feel free to use my character if you want, he\'s not a coward, just fears magic.

I like Red Jelly Beans!

Enter_the_Xero

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2004, 06:29:00 pm »
Name: Coga Maxwell

Race: Elf

Story:

You hear somebody behind you and you turn around, yet you see nothing. You have the feeling that you are being followed. Someone is laughing in the dark or is it just your imagination playing a trick on you. You wake up in the middle of the night becouse someone is whispering treats in your ear. You open your eyes and see nobody, everything is quiet. You have got so scared of this mysterious presence that you hired a powerfull bodyguard to protect you with his life. The haunting have stopped yet the feeling that someone is still there haunts you everyday. After a week you hear a horriblly evil laughter as you pass trough the woods to get some herbs. Your bodyguard goes farther in the woods to where the laughter came from, he takes a look around yet finds nothing. The whole city hears your story and now two mages woluntteer to follow you around for free as well as your bodyguard. You feel more confident and go to Gej, a beutifull little town full of dwarfs to buy some dragon milk. When you enter the town you see nobody around, the town seems to be empty of any soul. One of your mages senses an evil presence and casts a spell called \"Revieling Light\". Your pupils widen in pure horror as you see a huge unholy demonic aura strething out from a male Elf-Enkidukai halfbreed. He has a slim body, long blue hair, daggers attached to his gloves, two giant swords on his back, and spiked armor. You hear him laugh a cold heartless dark laughter not possible by anything living and dissapear into air. You draw out your sword and your group prepares for a battle. Wind blows you hair to the right... darkness, cold, fear passes you mind in a mere second...  and your guardian falls, dead. One of the mages summons a Hard Rock Elemntal while the other put\'s up a barrier prapring for a second attack. The demonic aura creeps closer and closer....  you look up and see him standing on the barrier looking down upon you, smiling. The rock elemental land a hard blow on the monster, then freezes and crumbles before your eyes. The evil creature begins chanting a spell and both of the mages fall. The barrier breaks and you slowly back away horrified. You feel steel at your throat, his dark lifeless eyes staring down at you, smiling. The smile slowly turns into a grown; you think that you are dead without anyway to escape. The deathknight releases you and turns around facing a young night elf. The elf is also skinny and has almost the same outfit without any armor. \"Stepbrother, we meet at last.\" he says in a confident voice and draws ou his sword...

EDIT: Spelled the name wrong...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2004, 12:11:07 pm by Enter_the_Xero »

Bjorn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2004, 10:11:38 am »
Name: Eitri Helmgard

Race: Dwarf

Weapon: Double edged axe

Background: A former dwarven explorer, Eitri travelled the world and became wise as he aged. At the age of 40 he retired to become a weapon smithy, and has lived peacefully ever since. 4 years after, he is getting an itch for adventure again...

Strengths: Eitri has mastered the art of melee fighting, although not very intelligent, but when he starts a fight, he ends a fight.

Weaknesses: With a fairly low IQ, Eitri knows little magic except that of enchanting swords, hammers and axes. He is very dim-witted and relies on his friends to do the thinking.

Physical Appearance: Eitri is short and stubby (just like any other dwarf), has a long white beard, and wears platemail armour wherever he goes.

Behaviour: He is very \"silly\" and gets drunk every chance he can get. He is very supersticious, which is why he always drinks out of his own goblets.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2004, 10:29:25 am by Bjorn »
If you see someone going around talking about their \'+1 silk underpants\', you would take it as a joke at first and later wonder about their mental status
- ZpTyZ

cirdan telemnar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2004, 01:55:11 pm »
name: Cirdan telemnar

race: Elf

Age: 56 (Since he\'s an elf he will still look young as a 27 year old human)

weapon: Long Bow

background: An elven archer looking for the evil that destroyed his home town and his life.found hydlaa plaza and made a living in the city.
Now he got news of evil spreading in the plains...

strenghts: Cirdan as all the other elfes is a great archer.
but also he can breath under water and is intelligent.

Weaknesses: Altough he is great in long distance he has very low health and a bad melee fighter

aligment: Good, As most other elfs.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2004, 01:57:00 pm by cirdan telemnar »

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2004, 06:46:05 am »
Name: Sangwa Raumo (Not his birth name)

Personality and allignment: A rather misterious guy, known to be a evil (though not mean :P) rogue, but who really is Chaotic Neutral.

Background: Son of Aturen, left his home to start his own business as a wandering Acquiring Connoisseur, later joined the Dark Empire.

Weapon: He would rather not use one, but a poisoned dagger does wonders.

Strenghts: Fast legs, good hider and a skilled pick-pocketer.

Weakness: Gold, women and ale.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 06:47:16 am by Sangwa »
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

hickle00

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2004, 12:15:44 pm »
Name: Andres Muli

Race: Half-Orc

Personality and allignment: Unusual Good

Background: Andres Muli banned from his orc clan, has gone around recruiting every half-orc that crosses his path to form the first every half-orc clan

Weapon: Carries around a large warhammer, made completely out of strong oak  and leather grip handle

Strengths: Strong in hand-to-hand combat, good at recruiting for wartime, strategist

Weaknesses: Weak at talking to any race besides half-orc

Anything else: Andres turns to devilsweed and and strong dwarven ale in times of uncertinaty so he may concentrate and relax.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 12:26:29 pm by hickle00 »