Author Topic: My STORIE!!!  (Read 559 times)

Kixie

• Veteran
  • I chase the moon, liquour, cars and women.
    • View Profile
My STORIE!!!
« on: January 18, 2004, 10:59:40 pm »
Once upon a tyme tere wuz aye vairy speshull kitty named kixie!!1 She thawt she wuz teh behst!1! 1 daye she rayn uhp too draklar and sayd \"Y0 Draklar, Um Gonna kill U!!!1\"  

\"But why kixie\" repleid draklar. \"Cuz eye am duh L337 !!!1\" sayd kixie. Kixie ten beat draklar wit a shoe!!

But wen draklar was cry8ing kixie got vury sad. She wuz sorry tat she hayd hurt draklar.

Sowe she gayve him a hug!!!1 ten they ate hotdogs and beat up xordan!!

EVeryone was happy untill Mogura came around and she sayd \" Y are u guys happy!!!?\" So she beat up kixie and dralar with a giant Pterosaur!1

After mogura beat up kixie and draklar kixie replied \"I eat the talking bees because im george washington christ!!\"

Mogura was dumfounded in kixies stupidity and she let them go and everyone lived happily ever after!!!1   TEH END!!!1

to the devs please dont delete this. This actually important to me. i spend 3 hours actually making this materpecie.. Thank you...

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 10:30:42 am »
Hehe, when I first saw it I was going to... but it\'s such a strange/funny little story, that I think it deserves to stay. :P It\'s PS related, so it\'s within the rules, no? ;)

Anyone who clicked my signature a few months ago to find dancing badgers and mushrooms would know I like crazy things like this. Nice work. :D

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2004, 11:37:00 am »
lol :D

gotz 2 haf mor of tat, it r teh rulz!!!1 :P

Kixie

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 12:38:15 pm »
hehe no one has mentioned the \"missing tails\" in picture 2. hehe i forgot to give them tails...

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2004, 01:29:39 pm »
heh... noticed that... and the missing whiskers in 3rd picture :P
AKA Skald

Kixie

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2004, 01:54:44 pm »
no i meant to do that in the 3rd pic. the wiskers were on vacation... :P