Author Topic: Arcane Order, Public Library  (Read 1597 times)

Dameon

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2004, 09:49:55 pm »
Would your library accept other stories? You know, make it a compilation of stories from other guilds as well? I started a project like that a while ago, but I havent had much time to update it.

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2004, 07:01:51 pm »
Originally posted by Dameon
Would your library accept other stories? You know, make it a compilation of stories from other guilds as well? I started a project like that a while ago, but I havent had much time to update it.

While in one sense that would be good, it depends on how it\'s done. I don\'t want to submit Cutting Edge\'s writings to the AO library unless, say, they\'re under a Cutting Edge category. Otherwise I\'ll make my own library.

Axsyrus

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2004, 07:27:11 pm »
Elscouta or me could make a section in the library with access to everyone, if you want it so bad. I don\'t think you should put stories completely dedicated to other guilds in there though, advertising your guild on another guild\'s website seems a bit weird to me :P

It\'s also hard to make it look a bit organised if everyone can post there, it tends to look like a mess real fast. One of us could always delete the crappy stories, but that\'s a bit harsh to the person that wrote them :\\

Axsyrus the Azure - Ruler of the Winds
Member of The Arcane Order\'s Council

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2004, 12:55:15 pm »
Yeah, you\'re right, I\'ll just make my own library.

druke

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2004, 01:51:23 pm »
updates, updates, updates, to manyto tell come check it out first hand

my how times have changed.....

Icefalcon

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2004, 09:45:27 pm »
I have looked through your library before reading this thread and I just have to say that I am really impressed. Its all very organized and, just really well put together. So hats off to you :D

karakth

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2004, 01:05:15 pm »
Mmm In case anyone\'s interested I\'m keeping an IC Diary. I updated daily, usually at around 1 am GMT (Or earlier, depending on what time I feel like going to bed).

You can find it here.
~Karakth, Arcane Loremaster of the Arcane Order.