Author Topic: It's been a long time.  (Read 453 times)

bangladeath

• Traveller
    • View Profile
It's been a long time.
« on: April 26, 2017, 09:46:44 am »
Hello everyone,

I've been gone for a long time, since the stat cap was closer to 200 than 400. After some nostalgic browsing through the forums and updates I decided to log in and take a look around. Honestly I'm a little lost, It's like starting from square one. If anyone who plays currently is feeling charitable, I'd really appreciate an OOC heads up on training/mining locations.

Thanks,
Xzanther
“Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you.”
― George R.R. Martin

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a long time.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 10:10:33 am »
Welcome back! \\o//

Any chars we should remember? Or do you start over?

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

bangladeath

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 10:24:07 am »
Thanks :D! I don't know exactly how memorable I was, but my main character Xanther joined Warrior guild shortly after the war with PoC when Sanxx, Grizz, and Koios where still pretty active. By all respects I was mid level, but I really enjoyed every RP event I came across. I miss the Tourneys, are those still a thing?
“Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you.”
― George R.R. Martin

Tidebringer

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • A wanderer at heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 10:48:23 am »
Welcome back! :flowers:

Depending on what time you tend to get on, I suggest volunteer Izzabella for your OOC game help. She's really nice!

Though, if you can't find her, I know Gova is really helpful as well, so I suggest you consider asking him, should you find him online.

Really, there are many players who are helpful, and just asking in gossip (using the "channels" tab, it should be default, otherwise use /1 (which is also the default again, so whatever it says to use for the gossip channel if it isn't the default) and type whatever it is you want to say - and if I'm just that lucky you probably already know all this! :whistling:), and there will most likely be at least one person willing to OOCly point you towards what you need.

@Izzabella: Yes, I'm allowed to volunteer you for things. ;D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 10:51:00 am by Tidebringer »
Buy some goods, sell some bads, at the Weekly Hydlaa Market!
You might know me as Fesara Fuhay: Herbalist, Scribe, and Aspiring Healer ;)

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 10:53:57 am »
Hi bangladeath. o/ I recognize your names though I'm pretty sure we didn't interact much. Welcome back.

Izzabella

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Outlaws
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 12:24:30 pm »

Depending on what time you tend to get on, I suggest volunteer Izzabella for your OOC game help. She's really nice!

HAHA You are so funny!!
But she is right! If I'm online feel free to shoot me a tell I'm more than happy to help or answer some questions! Or you can even send me a PM here if you keep missing me online. A year a go I was in your shoes, came back as well so I understand the confusion, give it some time and you will be shocked how much seems to come back to you!

bangladeath

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 01:23:44 pm »

HAHA You are so funny!!
But she is right! If I'm online feel free to shoot me a tell I'm more than happy to help or answer some questions! Or you can even send me a PM here if you keep missing me online. A year a go I was in your shoes, came back as well so I understand the confusion, give it some time and you will be shocked how much seems to come back to you!
Thanks a bunch! I'll definitely keep an eye out for you in game.  :D
― George R.R. Martin

Shatterkiss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2017, 05:51:42 pm »
Regarding training, you no longer need to train skills. You have to find trainers to improve things like strength or intelligence, but combat skill, magic skills, job skills, etc all go up on their own without any need for trainers.

~Gova