Author Topic: Looking for: Sarraghi Enkidukai Priest.  (Read 430 times)

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Looking for: Sarraghi Enkidukai Priest.
« on: February 04, 2010, 10:40:54 pm »
[Hello all, I'm looking for an RPer to create an run a Sarraghi Enkidukai Priest. From information I gathered off PSWiki and ingame sources, Sarraghi are the priests/religious pack of the Enkidukai. Unfortunately, their texture is not in the game, so I'd suggest the person wishing to create this character to make a Rabani. The character will need no training and will be solely for RPs with my Clan and also the Enkidukai Alliance. Make sure it's noted in the character's description that they are Sarraghi and not Rabani. Also would be best if the priest was a follower of Talad, but Xiosia and Laanx are possibilities. PM me on this forum if interested please.]

kaerli2

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for: Sarraghi Enkidukai Priest.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 10:44:10 am »
[Hello all, I'm looking for an RPer to create an run a Sarraghi Enkidukai Priest. From information I gathered off PSWiki and ingame sources, Sarraghi are the priests/religious pack of the Enkidukai. Unfortunately, their texture is not in the game, so I'd suggest the person wishing to create this character to make a Rabani. The character will need no training and will be solely for RPs with my Clan and also the Enkidukai Alliance. Make sure it's noted in the character's description that they are Sarraghi and not Rabani. Also would be best if the priest was a follower of Talad, but Xiosia and Laanx are possibilities. PM me on this forum if interested please.]

[I wonder what's keeping Aerynaia Domistra out of game...she heads up DoX, don't know what clan she's from though...]

[P.S.  IIRC there are 1 or 2 other Enkis in DoX as well...again, not sure what clan they hail from.]