Author Topic: Rolara's "just call me lucky" quest  (Read 351 times)

iriss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Rolara's "just call me lucky" quest
« on: August 17, 2007, 02:43:35 am »
When I approached Jefecra, requiring about Rolara's husband, he asked me for assistance. When I reply "yes" he does not understand that simple word nor does he understand any other phrases in trying to accept his request. Did anybody else have that problem?  ???
Have loads of fun with Planeshift!

Ithwaynn

Tolol

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Rolara's "just call me lucky" quest
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 02:53:05 am »
well, same quest ... other problem

He understands me very well, but after completing ALL what was needed (much running again  ;D ), he asks for an item and when I try to give it to him he "doesn't need it" ....   :(

iriss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 07:28:28 am »
I have re-started the quest with my Alt. Done all exactly as I did with my main character, and strangely the answer "Yes" was all of a sudden accepted, so I could finish the quest. I will try it again with my Main.

Totol: Check your log. Maybe you are supposed to say something before handing the knife  ;D I hope this is not too much of a spoiler. If it is, I appologise.  :oops:

Ithwaynn

Aerianna Kzin

• Hydlaa Resident
  • We have come to teach...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 10:24:49 am »
Iriss, I am having the same issue, do check to make sure that you don't also have the joining of the gaurds quest open from Jerfrca as well ;) if so, finish that one then it should work.

iriss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 06:20:46 am »
Thank you. I do not have any quests open besides the Missing Equipment, which is still broken. I did get the quest finished, by answering the previous question of Jefecra differently. Strange that this makes such an impulse.

Ithwaynn