Author Topic: Letter to Vigesimi - Crystal Eclips  (Read 405 times)

iriss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Letter to Vigesimi - Crystal Eclips
« on: September 02, 2007, 08:19:08 am »
I was glad to see, that Vigesimi Datal Allavium accepted the letter at last. I was just about to listen to his story as the server crashed. Now I got rid of the letter, but the Vigesimi does not want to respond to me anymore. I really like to get the mission that he was just about to tell me. Any suggestions or should I report this to the bugtracker?
Have loads of fun with Planeshift!

Ithwaynn

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
Re: Letter to Vigesimi - Crystal Eclips
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 08:23:54 am »
read this post http://hydlaa.com/smf/index.php?topic=29804.msg341475#msg341475

please only post in one place the tracker or the forum in this case the forum was the best place
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 08:25:55 am by Caarrie »

iriss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 02:37:12 am »
This does not help me much as there is no way I can go back a step in this quest! Vigesimi IS the first step and he kept the letter!

Ithwaynn

bilbous

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 12:09:44 am »
Ask around in game it may be that you can find out what the next step is and go do that. Is the quest still in the uncompleted list? That might give you a clue as well.

iriss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 01:29:06 am »
The Problem is, that I did not get the quest jet. Vigesimi was about to tell me the story of the eclipse, and I was to answer him with "Yes" on his question if I want to hear more about the story, when the server crashed. So I can not go a step back nor forth, as I never got the quest. BUT I would love to have it and Vigesimi will not give it to me as long as I do not have a second letter. And please don't tell me to get another one with an Alt. I am sure you know that this is weeks work to get another access into Winch.

Ithwaynn