Author Topic: Widget  (Read 470 times)

iriss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Widget
« on: June 15, 2009, 03:23:54 pm »
Hi there!

I got a "One or more widgets failed to load" message on start up of my main Char! My old client managed to load her, but I was not able to dequip my helmet. I tried updating but there seems no update available at this time. Any suggestions to that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ithwaynn
Have loads of fun with Planeshift!

Ithwaynn

weltall

• Associate Developer
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://weltall.heliohost.org
Re: Widget
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 04:36:49 pm »
Hi there!

I got a "One or more widgets failed to load" message on start up of my main Char! My old client managed to load her, but I was not able to dequip my helmet. I tried updating but there seems no update available at this time. Any suggestions to that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ithwaynn

remove mods

iriss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 10:58:34 am »
Hi

Not sure what you mean by removing mods, maybe you could clarify that for others that might have the same problem. I did have mine fixed by eventually getting the updater to do its job.
Now I only need to copy the "maps against darkness" back so I can see in Yliakum :-)
Have loads of fun with Planeshift!

Ithwaynn

ThomPhoenix

• Testers
  • Forum Addict
  • A Phoenix, what'd you expect?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 12:15:17 pm »
He means you modded (modified) some of the User Interface XML files to change the user interface. In some cases (faulty/old mods) that can lead to errors. Updating was the right way to restore the original files.
We're not evil. We're simply amazing.