Author Topic: Sapere Magi VS The Owtlaws Guild War  (Read 6026 times)

Kahan Rantath

Re: Sapere Magi VS The Owtlaws Guild War
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2006, 06:20:03 am »
For those who couldn't be bothered to turn up at the final battle, The Outlaws won. Our very own War Lord, Elvi, saved the day once again right at the end by killing off the last two Magis.

I'm sure many stories will be told by both guilds, so I will leave it to them.

[Click on the link to see a screenshot of the crowd and contestants. http://theoutlaws.ath.cx/obb/attachments/upload_files/Guild%20Battle.JPG]

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2006, 03:56:18 am »
For those who couldn't be bothered to turn up at the final battle, The Outlaws won. Our very own War Lord, Elvi, saved the day once again right at the end by killing off the last two Magis.

I'm sure many stories will be told by both guilds, so I will leave it to them.

[Click on the link to see a screenshot of the crowd and contestants. http://theoutlaws.ath.cx/obb/attachments/upload_files/Guild%20Battle.JPG]

* Peacer was bothered by stupid homework and couldn't come :'(
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Datruth

• Hydlaa Notable
  • "You can't Squeeze Blood from a stone."
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2006, 06:31:23 am »
Outlaws won, Time for Sepere magi to pay up now ;D

Uh oh, this battle clearly shows that the Outlaws are demanding respect.

* Datruth is wondering how sepere magi is taking the loss.
Truth To Disbelief

Quote from: svuun
I adopt Karyuu.  She might not be new but her skin is so supple, soft and n00b like....  :sweatdrop:

drah

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2006, 09:09:26 am »
To be fair we did outnumber them by a few and Unar and Lorina were restricted from fighting in the first round, which could have made a difference. (long story.. which I won't go into!)

...even against the odds... they nearly had us on the 1 vs 1 duels... if it wasn't for Elvi... we'd have lost!!! ... that's how close it got!!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 09:11:28 am by drah »

Quitarias

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Sugested solution:Quarantine and/or death sentence
    • View Profile
    • A MUD gladiator game.Press link and level to make me rich.
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2006, 10:41:46 am »
respect to you Outlaws for admiting it was luck an wining
and respect to the Magi for taking a downfall and not complaining (at least not here :p)

* Quitarias curses his math teacher for detention :@#\ :@#\
Singned
  -One serious case of nuty.

zhai

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2006, 10:43:38 am »
It's always fun when the leaders save the day. I remember the Bodacher/Drahlian duel in the dwarven wars. That was a very exciting fight. Overall, a pretty good show. Outlaws and Magi, thanks for the fun.
:: The Flaming Feather :: Lady of the Rangers ::

lordraleigh

« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2006, 09:35:33 am »
The balance shifts towards chaos in Yliakum  :). This battle shows that the Hydlaa authorities(I would consider lawful evil if they are just like RW politics) will have a great deal of trouble with those that don't care about the means to accomplish their selfish ends(unlike the government crooks that uses the law to protect themselves). Three options for them:

1) Engage in wars with the outlaws and weaken themselves
2) Accept bribery from them  :devil:
3) Act like the Outlaws didn't exist

Good that there is a thorn against the side of those that enforce and defend the conservatism and maintenance of the status quo.

Note: I think this conflict was more of law X chaos than good X evil . Anyway, at least one of the shifts was benefical [ From my character point of view ]

Gwinn Ravenn

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Gwinn (ravenn) Frawd
    • View Profile
    • Sapere Magi current events web page
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2006, 10:16:25 am »
Congradulation to the outlaws for a great wim. the Magi had a great time. for the most part. at least once the politics where done with :P
there where lots of great dueling and some wonderful banter that came from both sides.  I know Gwinn will always chuckle when she sees the blue staining on Alendre and the shinnie bald head of Gharin. :D
Helms Off to everyone,,who followed the rules. It was a blast. Thanks to the outlaws for a rockin good time your a great bunch. thanks. :D

RayvenD

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Feelin' the funk
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2006, 05:44:19 am »
Wow I have missed alot. Congrats outlaws, shame i missed this woulda been great fun to watch. On a side note, regards to the frawds from a short drunken friend who will be making his return to hydlaa very soon he hopes. :)
Let it whip!

Hear me sing www.myspace.com/diamonddobb