Author Topic: Who can explain this server instability?  (Read 2628 times)

Bepules

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: Who can explain this server instability?
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 02:19:55 pm »
http://www.planeshift.it/policies.html#roleplay
Remember to act in-character as much as possible when talking to others! We are all working towards a Roleplay atmosphere in PlaneShift. OOC should be used only in /tell with a GM, in the help channel or in petitions. All other communications have to be IC. OOC text should be designated with brackets - [ ] - as regular text comes from the mouth of your character, who knows nothing about computers, video games, the internet, or Picasso

Planeshift is full of these discrepancies, but pssst or a mod will tell you it's point of view...  :whistling:

To be serious: Planeshift is made only by a few people, so don't be impatient or annoying with thinks like this...by the way: why are there only a very few who are in the planeshift team? I am quite sure there are a lot of smart people who would work for free for planeshift, maybe you have to concentrate on recruiting of new members. It seems there are too much testers and too less team members. Of course, more members means more coordination but I think that should not be the problem I hope.

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Who can explain this server instability?
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 02:28:05 pm »
I have over 30 working art prospects, and Xillix has an equally impressive number for settings. Our recruiting is going well - it can always be better, but development is definitely faster than it was last year.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.