Author Topic: Stats graphics at laanx.fragnetics.com appear frozen  (Read 2181 times)

Mythryndel

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Stats graphics at laanx.fragnetics.com appear frozen
« on: June 18, 2008, 02:42:41 pm »
http://laanx.fragnetics.com/index.php?page=stats

The graphics at the above link appear to be frozen. I have not seen them change in more than 48 hours. Is anyone aware of this, or what might be causing it?

Sen

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Stats graphics at laanx.fragnetics.com appear frozen
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 03:02:13 pm »
Maybe laanx is just _that_ stable that there is never a difference  >o)
.....also a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day!

Mythryndel

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 03:17:26 pm »
Yeah... but I have a hard time believing that the site was down and came back up 5 hours ago this morning (sure), at noon (what happened to the outage from this morning)... and now (apparently those were not actually down either of the previous times).

I have just found myself relying on those graphics more and more so as not to keep posting "server down" topics on the forums. :)

Sen

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 05:44:09 pm »
A good possibility is also joining the planeshift irc channel - server status changes are announced there and can be requested (errm the changes cannot really be requested, but the current status ;) )

Sen
.....also a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day!

Mythryndel

• Testers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 10:45:34 pm »
The whole point of the graphs, as I understood it, is so that people didn't have to man the irc channel all day to respond to queries about server status. Does this need to be opened up as a bug tracker ticket, or is this forum post sufficient? I assume that nobody intended this page to stop working.