Author Topic: Harnquist Apples  (Read 3117 times)

weltall

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://weltall.heliohost.org
Re: Harnquist Apples
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 01:07:58 am »
I have never before had Harnquist refuse to give a character a quest. I was sticking with the two apples as it is probably the simplest and oldest quest around. Honestly, if Harnquist does occasionally not give quests to new characters... I would consider that a bug.

not really it's wanted to be like that. I doubt harnquist eats apples all day  ;D

as for the ink and paper it's a known issue with the type of script which is used to make that work which doesn't allow to accept other money than those explicitly specified. I think there is also a bug in the bug tracker about it

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 08:01:56 am »
I did not mean to sound as though I assumed you couldn't complete the quest... simply musing about common things that have caused me grief... there is an open bug (or at least the GMs know about it) that any time you need paper and ink from Jayose... you have to give him 50 trias... not 5 hexas... or 1 octa... :(

http://hydlaaplaza.com/flyspray/index.php?do=details&task_id=1720

verden

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 10:29:36 am »
i suppose multi-clienting, to get the quest with one character and then use another character to test how long until that quest gets given again, and other interactions, might make some sense. I have experienced all kinds of irregularities with the system that I never documented, so I wanted to talk about this one simple quest.

Madoring

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 06:45:10 am »
I just always thought that NPCs give random quests for example Levrus:
I watched Leray go to Levrus, and get the coal quest, followed by the rat eye quest.
I watched Renet do the exact same thing.
I went there with Madoring got the Ring of Familiar quest first!  Then got the rat eye quest.
 ::)

verden

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2009, 02:56:46 pm »
You can refuse, and ask again.

Madoring

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2009, 03:49:36 pm »