Author Topic: Kythag's Vocabulary Quest  (Read 911 times)

Kythag

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Kythag's Vocabulary Quest
« on: December 11, 2005, 01:03:10 am »
There has been some confusion as to when this learning period will take place.  I assure you that this will not happen quickly.  Here are some things to be aware of:

1) When Khythag goes up in Intelligence, he will proceed to Hydlaa Plaza.  During that trip, he will try to learn a new word on the journey, and it will be easy to recognize that this is happening.

2) Roleplaying teaching Khythag a word when he has not gotten a point of Intelligence yet will still have a shot at teaching it to him when he gets the point of Intelligence.

3) There are criteria I have set for Khythag going up in Intelligence.  I will not speed up this process nor tell you about the process, so do not ask.

4) This quest will have a reward, and it will be worthwhile.  I am hoping to give out a nice weapon, but I am having no luck in finding above a 5 slash weapon.  Otherwise, it will be trias.

5) No posting of word suggestions here, they will be ignored.

6) Do post ideas to improve the quest.  This is designed to enhance and increase roleplaying in game.

7) If you are going to joke at Kythag, do it in character please.

8  )  This is being done ingame only.  It must be roleplayed, so suggesting words ingame without roleplay will be ignored.

I hope to see you ingame soon.

Kythag
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 01:03:40 am by Kythag »
Don\'t want to rain on your parade, so please put the floats away.