Author Topic: RMs  (Read 6836 times)

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2005, 12:37:20 pm »
I am not in the mood to read all those macro rants that have been made, and it aint likely that I will ever get into that mood. But from the few scattered bits I have read I my opinion about Verliit dropped, extremely...

I am the last one to rant around, but this is really over the top...

1. To be blunt, the rules page is worded in such a way, that when it was first posted, I and many others were ready to take you folks apart, or leave the game in disgust.

You and which army? I haven\'t seen many stating that they are \"ready to take these folks apart, or leave the game in disgust\"

Again, I volunteer to help. PM me.

You want to be asked? I doubt that anyone will *ask* you for *help*

There is no conflict, no one is misbehaving, nobody asked Cha0s for help with a disruptive player, and yet here he is threatening people with muting, for something so trivial and common as OOC chat.

OOC Chat, if not marked up, is a terrible pain, especially if OOCers asume that those who RP are OOC to, ..., I remember scenes where someone interupted a good RP conversation with \"OMFG!111!111Ooneoneoelvenone THERE IS NO STEALING!!!!!!!\", OOC is bad enough, but it is worse if the OOCers dont accept RP.

Say otherwise, behave otherwise, even while giving it lip service, and you will lose what little authority and respect you have left, in the community.

says who?

The Devs only build a place to play.

The Players make the RP, and invent the games they can, using the things they have been given.

This is what RP is, Cha0s.

The Players are the game. Not the code.

I didnt know that you were the person to define what roleplaying is for every single other person in this community. Roleplay can vary vastly from person to person, ..., Just look at a quite common issue \"RP bugs or dont?\" I get myself torn quite often between players who RP out bugs and who dont, an example would be the not-so-long-ago wipe, where people made up some wierd latin name for a disease (which I cant remember anymore), and enforced it on others during RP...

By all means, this may be RP for you, but not for everyone else...

To sum up, you (Verliit) not only state that a whole bunch of others has just the excatly same opinion as you, without any proof, you have gone as far as to define what roleplaying *is*. Your so called *critism* is pretty much saying the same thing over and over again (\"We Dont Want RMs cause they limit our gameplay\"), which in my opinion isnt even true.
Personally, this looks like you being jealous and looking for  a legitime way of mocking the RMs, ... but as I said this is how it appears to me, of course this could be wrong as well.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 12:39:52 pm by Cyl »
MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls