Author Topic: [RP]Wanted For Attempted Murder  (Read 1013 times)

Father Sengus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
[RP]Wanted For Attempted Murder
« on: December 21, 2005, 08:45:16 pm »
Quite a lot of people were gathered around Harnquist\'s today to witness the arrest of Domonicor, a Kran accused to have attacked a woman in the Plazaa.
(http://www.planeshift3d.com/wbboard/thread.php?threadid=21162&boardid=15&styleid=3)

Today, it started with a woman named Anoni spotting the Kran close to Harnquist\'s. The woman, who was terrified, ran to Bodacher\'s shop screaming for help and there managed to find a few brave men to help her. Together, they ran to Harnquist\'s where they surrounded the suspect. A dwarf known as Hitancrias, led the interrogations while people waited for a guard to come.
A confused Rabartus finally showed up and managed to calm the crowd in order to lead proper interrogations. Domonicor blamed Shalmaneser, a dermorian who he too was present, for having framed him.
It was the elf\'s word against the Kran, and the elf being a more witty talker managed to prove his innocence.
The Kran, on the other hand, seemed extremely confused and could not seem to remember anything. Having no witnesses to prove his innocence, Domonicor was finally arrested by Rabartus who took him away.
Several individuals reacted negatively to the guard\'s decision, but simply had to give in to the law.

According to rumours, the Kran was released later on for lack of evidence, but has not yet been seen in public. The guards advice people to stay on their guard as the attacker is still out there...

Great job, everyone who participated! :D I had lots of fun...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 08:51:53 pm by Father Sengus »

Shalmaneser

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 02:01:33 pm »
I have unfortunate news.

Zanzibar has died. It was just an accident. I believe he wished to take matters into his own hands against the guilty party, like so many of the bloodthirsty that showed their more wicked faces to Domonico in the plaza today. And through an accident, it destroyed him.

I\'d rather not say more on it, as it is still very recent to me, and I am in part responsible. There were many who witnessed the event however. I for one did not even see Zanzibar\'s death and found out about the tragedy from others only after it happened.

I\'m sure that others will be willing to talk if you ask them. Lar, Ryer, and Ganinos were close to the event, but there are many others who now know what happened as well.  He was a victim of his own thirst for justice, and we should honour him for that.

- Shalmaneser