Author Topic: [RP] Working with good poeple ...  (Read 763 times)

Bebel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
[RP] Working with good poeple ...
« on: December 22, 2005, 04:02:10 pm »
When i arrived into akkaio, the groupe was ready for the expedition. Good warriors where here, some were nervous, other were excited.
they looked at me, all this good poeple, maybe wondering why an imperialiste was here ....
Gag knows, we all need trasok. As a mentor of many disciples, i have to send them to train with trasok,and his missing wasn\'t good for my business. ( ooc: wanted to give a reason for the presence of an \" evil\" person in this good group)
We started to walk as a little army, we did a stop at Grok, resting and preparing weapons and potions. Zog and Satayne were designed as our scouts and we set out again. The investigation leaded us near the ruins ...
the drama. Two ulbernautes rushed the group.
I saw inexperimented hunters falling under the claws, i saw good hunters working in team and good warriors striking fast. I kept my distance and hit the ulbers with magics... Magic arrows rained on the ulber.
The two ulbers died and not a hint at ruins. We walked again, the groupe was reduced to half, the other half was taken by the two ulbers... i was impressed by the courageous good poeple, weak but brave, sacrified themself to rescue trasok.
A part of the group found levrus, he told them a hint, i didn\'t hear it and decided to follow.
Finally we found the crater. Two rogues and a fanatic mage kept trasok. The courageous good poeple rushed to save trasok but a magical barrier removed all of us, there wasn\'t way to reach trasok ...
Physical attack was impossible. Once again i cast a rain arrows, they didn\'t know where the attack came from and didn\'t move... they were stabbed by the arrows.
Trasok shouted \" the mages ! find the mages, five !\"
we understood, the mages hunt begun. They were found and killed and then the magical barrier fell. Trasok was save ....

( Sorry again if my english is not good )

Setill
The evil is like an iceberg.
The Dark Empire is the little floating part you can see, but below this, there is a huge part...