Author Topic: [RP] Hunt for Mamina  (Read 535 times)

dragonfire999

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
[RP] Hunt for Mamina
« on: March 02, 2006, 08:21:36 pm »
Taser walks into the plaza, breathing very fast, staggering and in a state of obvious pain

\"I was attacked by a small dwarven lady,\" Taser coughs \"Her name was Mamina, she said she only wanted to test a weakness spell, but after a she cast it, i told her to stop, even though she kept casting it more. I tried to run away, but I stumbled and tried to stand up, and I couldnt move my muscles. I felt cold death closing in on me, as she walked over to me, and started taking my wares. I started coughing, and I couldnt breath. My vision went black, and after that I couldnt remember anything.\"

Taser puts her hand on her chest and clutches her shirt

\"I can hardly breath even now, i have trouble walking, and even talking. My arms are very tired, and when I try to use them, they cannot handle any weight. My bag is gone, it contains 27K Tria, and a few daggers and glyphs.\"

\"Mamina is a threat to our city, and I do not think anything else should be done until she is caught. She has caused me illness and pain, and I feel like death is yet again near. Do not let this happen to you, travel in groups, because she has a powerful spell that will kill you quickly, and hurt even after.\"

\"I am proposing a hunt for Mamina, be vigilant and do not let your gaurd down.\"

Taser walks away to the tavern with a limp, breathing heavily and fast. She mutters something under her breath, but keeps moving

(Okay, she is online now, and we discussed this. We plan to do this immediately, but we need to find her an evil character to be a partner. Post here if you are interested)

We Have a list of current victims, who have been attacked an robbed.

1)Tutoned
2)Taser
3)Radathag
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 08:41:54 pm by dragonfire999 »

= <3

DeviantArt