Author Topic: The Nightly Games:NO ENTRY FEE PRIZES ARE INVOVLED  (Read 461 times)

Zeckrest

• Traveller
    • View Profile
The Nightly Games:NO ENTRY FEE PRIZES ARE INVOVLED
« on: May 06, 2006, 08:16:29 am »
Hello and Welcome,This is your Host Larreousus Jerwin!!! :detective: (Sorry couldnt help myself with that smiley,it looks like a reporter more than detective ;) )

Anyway DOWN TO BUSSINESS

Larreousus Entertainment Presents: *Drum Roll* THE NIGHTLY GAMES

What are the nightly games?Well There are Teams,i am Accepting Up to 12 For each Skill level! Each team contains 4 people.

The Nightly Games involve More than PVP,although PVP's will happen every time anyway:P

Time and Location:
Ok.Since Every Match is  At different Times ASWELL AS Different places,I will advertise By Shout in Oja,From there i will go to Hydlaa,where i will also advertise.All People Who join WILL be Spectators.

Team Rules:
4 Main players and 2 replacement Players which you can call from crowd if someone logs of or something.One Player Is Captian.THE CAPTIAN MUST BE PLAYING!
If 3 people Die not in Pvp round Your team is out.When I Shout for you to come to me,if you dont come to me in 2 mins,I state you as Inactive and get a replacement!
Once replaced you cant join unless someone need replacement.

Spectator Rules:If i Drop items For challenges Dont take it.Never Shout Continualy the same thing Like GO .... GO GO ....GO GO .... GO Ect.Never say  :@#\ and DONT EVER enter the arena!

Ok now To EXPLAIN WHAT THE GAMES ARE:
A series of 4 rounds and the Pointless bit of fun round:P Each Night has a Theme,Example if it was  Magic,everything would have something to do with magic!
The Challenges involve Races,Mazes,PVP'S and More.The pointless bit of Fun round Involves ONE Crowd member and Your Team Captain,Of which i will make you do a Challenge for Points!

Night Themes:
next Compititions Theme:PRINCESS

Point System:
Round one is for 10 Points Round 2 is 10 points Round 3 is 20 Points and round is 40 points Pointless bit of fun round is 5 points!

JOINING THE COMPTITION: Grab 5 freinds and Submit Your Team name Your Team members Your Team Captian Your Replacement Members and Your Team Motto,so when you enter the arena i can Say Dragon Hides(Team name),We breath Fire(Motto) Submit the info on forum AND ALSO Submit if you would like to enter as Novice team Skilled or Expert
If you lie you are Elliminated!

PRIZES!!!!!OOOOO: First Round won 1000 Second Round won 3000 and third round won is 5000 All the Prize money is Given to Each team winner who Participated so 1000 each 3000 each 5000 each

Anything else for info,Message it on forums

Hope to See you Play
  :detective:Larreousus Jerwin :detective:

hall of Survivers of TNG (The nightly games):
  :whistling: nothing to see here yet :sweatdrop: