Author Topic: A call to armes, an end to the slaver rp  (Read 2071 times)

Blayze!

• Traveller
    • View Profile
A call to armes, an end to the slaver rp
« on: January 07, 2007, 09:40:38 pm »
[ IC ]

Blayze sits at the head of a large wooden table in the centre of the H'okyba guild hall, he looks around at the faces of his brothers and sisters, he takes a sip of his ale and stands to address them, he speaks in a strong clear voice " my friends, can I have your attention please", a silence falls as everyone fixes thier gaze upon him, " how many of you have heard the names " furback " and "enkitefra?", he looks around at all the mumbles and nodding from his clan, " I can see by your reaction that most of you have had one experience or another with these so called Demorian lords", his voice raises slightly with anger " how many friends and family must we watch suffer at the hands of these slavers, with thier strange magic and loud insults, everyday I hear reports of more enki enslaved do do thier bidding and more enki dieing because they refuse", Blayze listens as the noise of agreement from his clan gets louder, he raises his hand to quieten them " the time to act has come, thier narrow mindedness blinds them from diplomacy, we are too low in thier opinion to talk to, to them we are only good enough to serve them, well I am telling you this....I would sooner die than spend my life washing the feet of this scum" ,Blayze snarls as he draws a dagger from it's sheath and thrusts it hard into the table burying the blade half way down " THIS IS THE ONLY DIPLOMACY I KNOW......... WARRIORS OF THE H'OKYBA I CALL YOU TO ARMS", Blayze quietens the baying enki's again " this is what you have trained so hard for, this is our purpose, I propose a meeting in Ojaveda , when the light from the great crystal has faded and risen seven times, we will gather an army of enkidukai as never seen before, our tribal differences put aside to fight a common enemy " he pulls his dagger from the table and sheathes it on his thigh " go spread the word to all enkidukai and all races prepared to support thier enkidukai friends and family in ridding Yliakum of this evil".

[ OOC ]

hey guy's,
a few people for various reasons want an end to this rp, this is an invitation for anyone who wants to be involved in it's demise, it seems only proper that the setting for a final battle should be the home of the oppressed enkidukai...Ojaveda, even though the focus race for the battle is enki because it's basically thier fight for freedom with the ammount of mixed marriages and friendships anyone can lend thier support. it might help in bringing a few guilds closer together in a common interest.it's a suberb chance to have some good rp so if you wish to give a little support please come along, the meeting will be held on Sunday 21st at 20.00 GMT in Oja. You can reply here or contact me, Nefert, Alliva or Edicho in game for more details. we are trying to raise an army of enki for this.

lordraleigh

Re: A call to armes, an end to the slaver rp
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 09:55:07 pm »
In the deepness of the night, a female Xacha sneaks around and discreetly uses her daggers to write messages on trees... in the morning the following words are seen on few ones near Harnquist's shop:

"Wake up Enkidukais! Do not fall on the wicked words and on the lies of honor!
 Winning through superior numbers and smart tactics is not cowardice when
 it is a war for freedom. Smash the oppressors! Destroy them without mercy!
 Lock them forever in the bowels of death! Freedom is the most precious gift!"

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 11:01:10 pm »
Alliva stands up from his chair to the right of blayze and unsheaths his magical sword and thrusts it into the stone itself while doing so bowing his head. Alliva then raises it slightly to blaze and grins i will assist you in this fight and other races shall gather so that we can show once and for all this will not be tolerated in yalikum. Yes the dwarves had there fight and emerged victorious yes they showed that they had fight and would not stand for such opprestion. But was it enough to stop it from happening again no now is the time we must all show that this will never be tollerated.
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

Bartholin

• Hydlaa Resident
  • May the azure sun always shine on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 11:53:00 pm »
* Bartholin  hears the call to arms, and quickly remebers himself saying that an end of the slavers is needed many days ago. He then quickly grabs his swords, puts on his armor and leathers. Writes a letter to his fenki wife, and departs.

The letter reads -

Dear Talite,             
                  I am sorry, but i must leave and do what you told me what not to do. I am sorry, but i can not let my friends and loved ones be tortured any longer...

* Bartholin Has fun making a Dust Army!
http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/ninjaps2/Planeshift/ {PS ss}
May the azure sun always shine on you and your path be pathed with gold. I will miss you all. Good bye.

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 12:22:29 am »
[OOC can i remind everyone this fight will be Enki only we raeched this agreement to end the RP and bury it forever for various reasons, NO none Enki will fight against the Dermorians unless they actually win in which case everyone is welcome to kill them off for good, also i think ojaroad2 would be a perfect spot for this event but we will all reach that decision.]

Vigel senses tension building in Hydlaa and reaches a decision to pin various letters around Hydlaa, The letters read:

The Dermorians seek Bounty Hunters willing to be a traitor to the Enki and fight for us Dermorians, You will be well paid for your efforts, Please contact a Dermorian if interested.

Signed Vigel Kelere Mage of Ways

John80sk

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 02:22:35 am »
[OOC can i remind everyone this fight will be Enki only we raeched this agreement to end the RP and bury it forever for various reasons, NO none Enki will fight against the Dermorians unless they actually win in which case everyone is welcome to kill them off for good, also i think ojaroad2 would be a perfect spot for this event but we will all reach that decision.]
[OOC hrmph, when was that decided on... oh well, guess I'll have to sit this one out then :(]

Jangeol sharpens his short swords late in the night, preparing, the news of the method of Socia's enslavement disturbs him greatly, and should the enki fail, he wishes to be the first non enki to fight.
Jangeol Bakieck the Scarred
Dameve Angelun the Insane
Ehatihen the Cowardly Kran

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 02:28:20 am »
[OOC] You're welcome to be "paid" or "put under a spell" to fight for us but I can't see anyone taking that offer up.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 08:40:49 pm by Karyuu »

Blayze!

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 08:35:50 am »
hey guy's, the  meeting has been brought forward to saturday, it will probably mean forming a guild just for this event which will finish sunday, can anyone interested make it known here or in game,
thanks,

chazarus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 05:29:36 pm »
Kenzith Stongwill walks up to the tree in front of harnquist and posts a note ....

"Looking for mercenaries pay is excellent contact a Dermorian Lord for details"

If you see me in game please duel me so i can kill you...

Blayze!

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 12:29:55 am »
Blayze reads Kenziths note and laughs, he rips it off the tree and tosses it in to the furnace, he replaces it with a note that reads " Freinds, a meeting has been arranged in Ojaveda, this will be in one weeks time and will spell the demise of our true enemy....yada..yada,,yada."

[ooc]
hey guy's
I hope this clears up any confusion, there will be a meeting on saturday the 20th in Ojaveda at 22.00 GMT, I think the best place will probably be Brado's, basically this meeting is to form a temporary guild for the battle sunday, obviously we can discuss things and answer any questions you may have so there is no further confusion, Gharan will post the rules of engagement here, if you can either post here or contact any of the H'okyba in game so as we can get a rough idea of the numbers involved,
thanks for your time,
Blayze.

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 12:32:12 am »
I've put the rules up in the other thread so to avoid confusement go here:

http://hydlaa.com/smf/index.php?topic=27120.45

Coneitic

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2007, 02:10:38 pm »
As the time for war dawns, the Demorian Lords decend upon the gates of Ojaveda. Weapons drawn and pointed at the city. They march just infront of the city, Vigel puts up a hand and the stomping comes to a hault. Vigel looks around and sees only a desolate city, maybe one or two enkidukai scurrying from shop to shop. He turns around to face the army "They do not wish to fight, so we take their home!". A loud cheer is heard as the Demorian Lords take off flooding into the city. Vigel slowly walks in watching the ransack of the city being unopposed.

He walks into the tavern seeing a diaboli and an enki sitting at a table. Duraza and Coneitic sit with a mug in hand and a smile on thier face, despite the weapons of the two demorian lords standing ready to attack. Vigel sits down at the table with them and starts speaking. Duraza reaches out his hand to Vigel. Vigel shakes it and smiles.......

As the two stand up you hear a loud slamming outside, immense vibrations shake the whole tavern. The three walk outside and see the gates closed, solid. One guarda takes out a silverweave short sword and strikes the gates with all his might. The sword breaks at the handle and falls to the ground.

The three walk back into the tavern to speak......

[basically if you are or want to be involved, the gates are closed, you can come in to train but cant speak or actually be there IC, no killing rouges or rats, no speaking or wondering around]

[those inside the gates, cannot speak to anyone they are not sure of was inside the gate befotre it closed, enki's if you die, you need to exit the city immediately please]
There is no right or wrong.... only Trias.

~Conietic

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2007, 06:51:48 pm »
Seeing there opportunity the Dermorian Lords stormed Oja, It was only a matter of time and the Enkidukai formed in numbers prepared to fight for there beloved city. They pushed back the Lords into the East section of Ojaveda were they had nowhere to go and nothing else to do but fight.

The Lords were outnumbered two to one but didn't give up and fought like true warriors, but after a long fight they fell to the Enkidukai and all those involved in there demise.

[OOC: Thanks all those who fought ,the first battle was amazing to watch if you could see past the magic, congrats to H Okyba Da Ojaveda on your win if we only had more numbers we might of won we scored the one on ones at 15-13 but we ran out of members.  ;D. The DL has been disbanded for good]

Blayze!

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2007, 07:51:46 pm »
Blayze stood high upon a rooftop and watched the Dermorians rampage his heart and his head filled with rage " this must stop...and stop now" he muttered to himself, he made his way out of the city unseen to rally support. before he knew it people came from everywhere to join him, not just enki but all races that hated slavery and were prepared to fight for thier friends and family, soon a mighty army gathered and charged the dermorians, the battle that followed was a bloody carnage, screams of the slaughtered were drowned out only by the battle cry's of many guilds, Blayze watched as friends and enemy fell around him, the heat of the battle increased as mages from both sides weave thier spells.The Dermorians fought bravely but were greatly outnumbered and were eventually brought to thier knees, a victory cry rose through the air proving that petty differences between guilds  could be put aside in the fight against a common enemy, once more enki could roam free without fear of torment and slavery. Let the history books show this day as a message for the future that slavery will never take hold in this land again.

[ooc]

thanks to everyone that turned up to lend a hand and taking the trouble to leave thier guilds, hats off to the dermorians for putting up such a good fight and if the numbers were more even it might have been a different story, I hope every body that took part enjoyed it.