Author Topic: A call to arms OOC thread  (Read 5778 times)

Bartholin

• Hydlaa Resident
  • May the azure sun always shine on you.
    • View Profile
A call to arms OOC thread
« on: January 08, 2007, 03:26:16 am »
[OOC can i remind everyone this fight will be Enki only we raeched this agreement to end the RP and bury it forever for various reasons, NO none Enki will fight against the Dermorians unless they actually win in which case everyone is welcome to kill them off for good, also i think ojaroad2 would be a perfect spot for this event but we will all reach that decision.]

really? well how about this?

[ OOC ]
hey guy's,
a few people for various reasons want an end to this rp, this is an invitation for anyone who wants to be involved in it's demise, it seems only proper that the setting for a final battle should be the home of the oppressed enkidukai...Ojaveda, even though the focus race for the battle is enki because it's basically thier fight for freedom with the ammount of mixed marriages and friendships anyone can lend thier support. it might help in bringing a few guilds closer together in a common interest.it's a suberb chance to have some good rp so if you wish to give a little support please come along, the meeting will be held on Sunday 21st at 20.00 GMT in Oja. You can reply here or contact me, Nefert, Alliva or Edicho in game for more details. we are trying to raise an army of enki for this.

;D
[all ooc]

@Gharan
a) not your rp
b) since its not your rp YOU HAVE NO POWER!
c) im married to a FENKI... (female enki.) :P
d) make sure to know what your posting to.. and what is going on.. if unsure.. REREAD quote from Blayze
* Bartholin Has fun making a Dust Army!
http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/ninjaps2/Planeshift/ {PS ss}
May the azure sun always shine on you and your path be pathed with gold. I will miss you all. Good bye.

John80sk

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: A call to arms OOC thread
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 04:41:18 am »
[OOC yes, I was fairly confused by all this as well, considering I'd already talked to Alliva and seemed to have found a spot on their side]

You're welcome to be "paid" or "put under a spell" to fight for us but I can't see anyone taking that offer up.  Grin
[OOC If I had the money to train my alt up I'd do it, but don't have the time to]
Jangeol Bakieck the Scarred
Dameve Angelun the Insane
Ehatihen the Cowardly Kran

Coneitic

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 07:39:18 am »
@ bartholin

you continue to make yourself apear dumb, ingame and out  ;D

why dont you ask vigel *cough* i mean gharin who started the rp.....

shhhhh..... i was one of the ones who started with him.......

If anyone on this forums has the power to make up rules, its gharin..

silly diaboli

There is no right or wrong.... only Trias.

~Conietic

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 07:44:23 am »
How could one ICly restrict the fight to just enkis? Particularly if these non-enkis families are being threatened. It would be hard enough to stop them in normal circumstances but when the non-enkis have a chance to stand next to their friends and people that are in the same situation as them you think that you can stop them? It would be impossible, so unless you want the RP to seem unrealistic and totally staged I suggest you let it flow from here to the end. Ie. don't put up OOC walls blocking people that want to get involved.
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 10:13:26 am »
Sorry but that was what was agreed and if you don't like it tough, Don't you think we have enough people to fight.

Bartholin: I think you will find it is my RP and i've spent hours working on it.

EDIT: Who do you think called for an end to the RP?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 10:16:05 am by Gharan »

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 10:27:07 am »
I just don't see how it can be ICly possible. Its you that comes off worse from it, not me, so no need for the if you don't like it tough. I'm trying to help you make it more plausible.
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 10:30:20 am »
Okay Parallo and i appreciate that but the fact it's already 6 vs 100 means that we can't allow anyone else to fight and this will be RPed on the night itself and i'm currently planning that. This was the only way to agree OOC a quick way to end a RP i'm frankly sick of taking part in.

Narure

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 11:02:07 am »
Well you RPed yourself into having to fight everyone so i dont see why you should get to pick and choose who you fight. If you want the RP to end you can say the Dermorains moved on to find lands more accepting of their views.

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 11:07:19 am »
Narure this will be RPed and it's pretty simple to do, Simply the Enki want to fight alone and ask others to stay out of it, Problem solved.

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 11:10:42 am »
Thats godmodding.

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 11:11:50 am »
What exactly is godmodding, The Enki wanting to fight for there race alone as a race?

Well i wanted to keep it as small as possible and not promote a huge PvP war but screw it.

Anyone is willing to fight and it will be a HUGE war.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 11:16:27 am by Gharan »

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 11:21:49 am »
Making the Enkis want to fight alone. That may be quite OOC for a lot of them.

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 11:24:38 am »
Okay well i can agree on your point, I'm still learning RP wise and will make mistakes, I just thought Enki would want the pride of knowing they defeated the enemy alone without calling on the town for help, Seems a good end to a RP don't you think?

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2007, 11:27:55 am »
Seems good but a little too scripted for my liking. To each their own though. Don't get me wrong though. I appreciate all efforts at RP. I just feel its my obligation to bring to light the certain aspects wich seem improbable. At least now if you do another in the future you may have learned (Not to be taking as condesending in the slightest.)

I'll leave you with a  :)

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2007, 11:29:02 am »
The army, or six people? Just pointing out.. :}

Heh good point Karyuu

Okay i'm honestly not bothered how this ends i just want it to end so feel free to have the war anyway you want, The Dermorians will meet there demise no matter how it is fought.