Author Topic: A call to arms OOC thread  (Read 5780 times)

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: A call to arms OOC thread
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 11:31:46 am »
Heheh, went in to edit my post to add something and ended up deleting it. Glad it was mine! :P

I'm wondering why the sudden turn of events - did the Enkidukai finally realize the threat, decided they had enough, or just grew tired? My character never ran into the slavers directly (and knowingly), but she would attempt to start a fight from the beginning.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 11:34:37 am »
It was an OOC decision to bring it to an end Karyuu, There was some people who hated the RP to start with and some who loved it and wished it to keep going, I personally think such RP has no long term place and i think pride for the Enki when they win is a good end so my guild and a few Enki OOC agreed on an end and this was what was planned.

And the obvious IC reasons  ;)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 11:39:40 am by Gharan »

Narure

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 11:35:10 am »
Well narure was war mongering since he met them, just lack of organization on the part of the enkis realy me thinks.

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 11:44:33 am »
OOC I'd just like to apologeise to anyone who was actually offended by this RP it was never intended at any point when we came up with the idea.

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 11:47:11 am »
Don't apologise to people being offended by fictional people being fictional mistreated by another fictional people. Laugh at them.
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2007, 11:48:58 am »
No Parallo I had one or two people send /tells saying i should be banned for my RP.In my opinion it's only RP but i'm willing to take it on the chin and even apologeise.

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2007, 11:49:49 am »
Seriously? Makes you wonder what ever happened to rational thinking.
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

Narure

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2007, 11:54:41 am »
If there was a rape RP in public you would probably be offended. Some people may find slavery the same.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 11:57:00 am by Narure »

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2007, 11:57:32 am »
Thats an extreme though. Some people may be offended by people sticking swords in each other. Should people be banned for that?

Easton

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2007, 12:00:38 pm »
Just a note...

The dwarven war was fought almost entirely with male dwarves. It was the agreement before the war.

Easton
"Thats pretending, not RPing"
-Hadfael

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2007, 12:02:02 pm »
Hard to include the female dwarves when there are so few. :P

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2007, 12:11:37 pm »
I think it would be a better war if the Enki fight for themselves but as pointed out that would be kind of OOC so it looks like it will be a Dermorian slaughter not a war.

Allive

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2007, 12:36:20 pm »
[ok gharin as i said to you before you needed more ppl and we have heard of the slavers enslaveing more than enki. you shot down my idea of how to get it to smaller numbers stateing you wanted a war well ok but restricting it to enki again fair enough. but you see what happend with the dwarves they beat but still slavers come. this war should set an example for everyone and send a defenate msg to all that slaverly will not be tolerated by any race.]
I am afraid of fighting. I am afriad of being beaten and losing. But i am more afraid of surviving as a cripple than dying in fight.However. I always try to find a new strong enamy.
(Fighter in the wind)

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2007, 12:42:45 pm »
[We did enslave more than Enki at the start but it was for less than a day and was quickly changed, you may have everyone fight for you if you wish Alliva but Enki pride for winning by themselves seems alot more suitable, I'll leave it up to your side.]

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2007, 12:50:56 pm »
Just to point out Yliakum is a melting pot of all races. The races in Yliakum are like one race in RL. The enkis having pride and fighting for it is the same as all the people that have glasses fighting those that don't for their pride.