Author Topic: A call to arms OOC thread  (Read 5781 times)

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: A call to arms OOC thread
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2007, 06:00:24 pm »
as for getting more people, you could have posted it here, rules and stuff. But not make it happen in front of harnquist >.<. make it take place in the backalleys and ask people to restrict the knowledge IC'ly so you don't know them before you're there, only OOC.
In these alleys, recruit people, forcerecruit people and you should get quite an army in the end.

Who said we don't have an army.  :P

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2007, 02:27:44 am »
as for getting more people, you could have posted it here, rules and stuff. But not make it happen in front of harnquist >.<. make it take place in the backalleys and ask people to restrict the knowledge IC'ly so you don't know them before you're there, only OOC.
In these alleys, recruit people, forcerecruit people and you should get quite an army in the end.

Who said we don't have an army.  :P
Well.. there are certain people in this who would have loved to kill us and free a slave but if they died just simply refused to be one, we had enough against us without people like that so I didn't want them in the rp neither did my guild. We had a meeting set for next saturday for the Enki to discuss what they would do and probably make a guild. Alliva took it upon himself to go round shouting the meeting was today not next week, he also states they will either group or just form alliances. group wont work for such a battle and there will be people in the alliances who are out the RP for the reason i mentioned, I assumed after talking to blayze a guild would be formed and it's the only way i see this working. After discussion with my guild we believe cancelling it until we know where we stand is the best idea unless anyone has any better ideas?

thought that was why you only chosed enkis :/
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Pyros_Wildfire

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2007, 11:06:41 pm »
Gharan,

I for one will be sorry to see some as yourself leave.  Although we have never met in-game I for one would truly love to see your future accomplishments and roleplays.  You still have so much to offer in terms of role-play and the community and I would truely like to develop something with you. :flowers:

Go on... Be an inspiration to others. :sorcerer:

Dont make the same mistake I did and throw away everything you have before you.
I regret my choice and hastey words more than I can express... but here I am 6 months down the line, back for more and oh am I charged up! :devil:

Your place is here with us... it is your destiny :detective:

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2007, 03:12:26 am »
Yeah i'm staying plus me and a few friends just founded a neutral guild called Travellers Path so i'm not going anywere, just have less time to play  :(

Blayze!

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2007, 05:22:14 am »
Glad to hear your staying Gharan, Life in Yliakum would be a lot less interesting without my regular walk out of DR whispering bad language under my breath after running in to you in the Hydlaa, nice one.

Narure

« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2007, 05:29:58 pm »
err so did the meeting happen? was i just in the wrong place, wrong time? (i was there around 20:05)

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2007, 05:34:09 pm »
Blayze called the meeting but wasnt online, no-one took over the meeting so it didn't go ahead.

Quantus

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Member of the Crystal Squadron
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift Yliakum
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2007, 04:40:02 am »
Blayze called the meeting but wasnt online, no-one took over the meeting so it didn't go ahead.
I wondered too and was waiting and searching with a few of my guild friends for buddies awakened from sleep :) But either we where not successful or nothing happened.

[OOC:
I understood this: Yesterday at 22:00 GMT we wanted to held a final meeting for the upcomming battle today at 20:00 GMT. Did I miss something?
:OOC]

John80sk

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2007, 06:08:06 am »
me=confused, I doubt I'll be able to make the final battle with work and all though, so oh well

But glad to hear you're going to stick around Gharin.
Jangeol Bakieck the Scarred
Dameve Angelun the Insane
Ehatihen the Cowardly Kran

Coneitic

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2007, 07:43:21 am »
@ gharin

DONT GO NUETRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know where the fun lies gharin...... stop hatin =)
There is no right or wrong.... only Trias.

~Conietic

Liliths_legacy

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
    • Oulyma Balymal.. my character
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2007, 11:59:27 am »
I'm an Enki, i've met the slavers i can'T stand that... i know about the war and i want to know how to join it?
(i know i have to quit my guild to join an other... i coulnd be there at the meeting... wrong time for me and out of game obligations...)
Thanks for helping me..

Liliths_legacy

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
    • Oulyma Balymal.. my character
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2007, 12:20:33 pm »
(Hi.. posted the same in other topic.. maybe i can have more answer here...)
I am a proud and free enki. I've cross the path of slavers but i've been lucky to have friends to calm me and avoid the fight this time. But i can't stand it anymore. I have friends and family to protect. Even iff i'm still not a great warrior, can't stay just look at it. Can I have more infos about all this and how I can join the fight?

(OOC i know about leaving my guild, joining another (wich one?), the fight in Ojaveda but almost nothing more... please help me??)

Oulyma Balymal

Gharan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2007, 12:29:47 pm »
I suggest you speak to Blayze or Alliva I can't really help you I only know what's happening on my side.

The guild is H okyba da Ojaveda, as far as I know.