Author Topic: [A post for RPers to find Rpers]  (Read 22463 times)

Xillix Queen of Fools

• Veteran
    • View Profile
[A post for RPers to find Rpers]
« on: June 26, 2008, 12:26:43 pm »
[This post is intended as an ooc means for rpers to find each other and Identify when they are in game most of the time and where they can be found. What I would like to see is this:

Forum ID: XilliX

In game characters: Xillix, Haag Nizrelth, others

Time Zone: EST

Hours in game: Never (I am building the game)

Frequent Hang Outs: The temple of Laanx

Religious Orientation: (N/A, Other, I won't tell you, are all fine answers)

Guild/Guilds: The Vespers of Laanx, The Cabal of Blackflame (secret)

One Paragraph Description: Xillix is  wearing the robes of the order of the Vespers of Laanx, a mock regal jester's uniform with a delicate silver mask. There are bells of lumium all about her person and she jingles when she walks. Often she smokes from a pipe of Ulbernaut bone and fragrant herds waft around her. Her fur is a nice shade of white and she has sometimes distant sometimes penetrating eyes. Her clothes are woven of finest aragma silk and dyed in purple white trimmed with silver and spotted with emeralds and rubies and sapphires. Her neck and hands are speckled with all manner of jewelry. As a whole her appearance is on the cusp of the opulent or the absurd.

This is just a possible example. I hope this thread will help rpers to find each other and come to know one another. ]

Waylander

• Veteran
  • Constantly correct since 1988
    • View Profile
Re: [A post for RPers to find Rpers]
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 12:38:03 pm »
Forum ID: Waylander

In game characters: Nurahk

Hours in game (week): 10-35

Frequent Hang Out: Tavern, Library

Religious Orientation: Laanx

Guild(s): The Imperial Guard (Dark Empire)

One Paragraph Description: Nurahk usually wears a simple yet elegant suit of black or grey; on the rare occasion he will be dressed in his tactician's uniform.  He always carries two short swords by his side and a longsword across his back, not so much for use but because it looks good.  He takes pride in his fur, a light grey that seems to shine like silver when the crystal dims and in his general upkeep.  A charming smile coupled with piercing green eyes makes Nurahk quite the looker not to mention his well sculpted, though somewhat weak frame.  A soothing and somewhat deep voice greets all who come to speak to him and a subtle hint of the forest fills the nostrils of those who come near him.
<Jeraphon>oh khado
<Jeraphon>you so khrazy

Xil|sleeps: I love cadoras

Waylander, A.K.A: Cadoras, Khado, Nurahk, Armeen, Nostra ... God.

daehaz

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 12:56:17 pm »
Forum ID: daehaz

In game characters: Daehaz

Hours in game (week): 10+ (mostly during the weekend)

Frequent Hang Out: Tavern, Hydlaa Plaza

Religious Orientation: Unknown

Guild(s): The Faceless Priests (secret)

One Paragraph Description: Daehaz is currently known as Dono Dyaz, heir of the Dyaz Estate. He is a wealthy elderly Klyros. He carries himself with a certain formality but, at the same time, seems very approachable and wise, enough to inspire trustworthiness in the same way a mentor or teacher would. He wears an exquisite blue suit and bares no visible weapons.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 11:08:31 pm by daehaz »

Shadow1490

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 01:04:18 pm »
Forum ID:Shadow1490 [Obviously]

In-game characters: Saelan (rarely), Alirukell, Raelas, (and a good deal of others, just less often)

Time Zone: EST UTC-5 (most of the time)

Hours in game: 5-10

Frequent locations: Tavern, plaza, East Hydlaa... (and Hydlaa in general)

Religious Orientation: Dakkru

Guilds: None
Short Description: Just find them in-game.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 12:23:01 am by Shadow1490 »
Optimists are just cynics waiting to happen.

Anumesa

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 01:06:39 pm »
Forum ID: Anumesa

In Game Characters: Anumesa, Aroliim, Geremar, Myraa, Aracella, Aibella, Pohim, Laela [yes i have a tendency towards A names :P ]

Hours in game (week): between 5 and 10, more towards 5 though

Frequent Hang Out: Tavern, Hydlaa Plaza, Grugrontid

Religious Orientation: Every character is different :)

Guild(s): The Academy, The Waddling Yulbars, The Fallen Kingdom

One Paragraph Description: Pohim stands just under 5 feet tall with a shaggy brown mop of hair constantly falling in his eyes. Everything about him looks worn and in need of repair, his clothing is a drab shade of green and boasts a multitude of rips and tears. If one watched him for a moment, you would notice that he has trouble meeting of the eyes of the person he is speaking with, and he wrings his hands and shuffles nervously from foot to foot. He carries a sachel over his shoulder that is almost bursting at the seams, and the top of a funny looking brush peeks out from the opening. If one glanced at his feet you would notice that his shoes are in impeccable shape, shined to perfection.

Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • THE ROYAL HOUSE OF PURRTY
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 01:14:00 pm »
Forum ID: Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins

In Game Characters : Lolitra Purrty, Elexis Wrym and Ixala

Hours in game:  Varies, but I try to get at least an hour a day. 6:30-07:30am and 7-9pm GMT(UK)

Frequent Hang Out - as the Queen - her home in Hydlaa - but usually near the Plaza - As the maid Elexis - she gets about.. doing errands... and as Ixala - where ever she can 'stir' things hhehehe.

Religious Orientation:  Lolitra and Elexis - Devout Talad followers.  Ixala - none.

Guild(s):  The Royal House of Purrty and Ixala is currently in Rangers of Yliakum [probably not for much longer - hehe]

Descriptions : each character has their description on their character - so please take the time to look - as they change from time to time.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 01:16:23 pm by Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins »
Her Royal Highness Lolitra Hollinthy Purrty nods regally 'I am delighted to meet you' her tiara twinkles in the crystal light.
[had to remove my signature - as the image host lost it!!!!]

Allola

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 01:16:16 pm »
Forum ID: Allola

In game characters: Allola, Xiasa, Ressir, Elii, Others

Time Zone: CST

Hours in game: 10+

Frequent Hang Outs: Tavern - Kada's.

Religious Orientation: N/A

Guild/Guilds: Knights of Vengeance [secret, Branch off Fallen kingdom] The outlaws, Soul Keepers, The Fallen kingdom.

Paragraph about Allola [main char]
Allola's a Kore enkidukai that wears a black worn hooded cloak. she apears to be around 20 cycles.
you can see her snout that pokes out of her cloak, its visably white with black stripes. she apears to be holding a baby cub. you may recognise her from a wanted poster, but somthing tells you, you shouldn't try and turn her in.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 06:51:49 pm by Allola »
<3 Allola =D

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 01:17:17 pm »
FID: Under the moon

IRC: Underthemoon, utm, and variations in between. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Frequent Hang outs: Taverns, sewers, Hydlaa in general. Wherever the RP takes me.

Characters:
* Under the moon chuckles a little madly before starting The List.
Hydlaa: Arnigus Faymore , Hyuken Servent (Kada's), Tria Mepalla, Aeshion, Janeous Creene (shhh)
Ojaveda: Ungarit Cheene
Gugrontid: Tematus Devrit, Grunn (also in the Arena)
Bronze Doors: Jagk Crawn
Death Realm: Haunt (a helpful being who helps new folks out of the DR and teaches basic RP to those willing to learn)

Timezone: US Central

Hours ingame: Currently rarely unless requested. (writing for the game. Read the books!)

Guilds: Sheeples! Willing victims of well RPed crime.

Mindset and play style: I am a fanatical RPer, meaning that every moment ingame (unless working on a Settings task) is spent In-character, be it talking in the tavern or experimenting with the mechanics of the game. Most of my characters play supporting roles rather than trying to be the center of attention. I RP and use game mechanics hand in hand. My characters are all based on their exact statistics. I never participate in 'RPed' (text) fights and prefer to let the game handle this aspect. I understand that there are many opinions of what RP actually is, and accept most of them. Godmodes are ignored by me. I do not RP in a closed 'click' and try to include as many people as possible. I help any newbies and give advice on roleplaying to those willing to learn.

If you see one of my characters, don't be afraid to 'bump' into them.

Arerano

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 01:24:24 pm »
Forum ID: Arerano

IRC: Arerano_Areramau; |Arerano|, (or some other if I'm busy or prefer not to be disturbed)

In Game Characters : Arerano Areramau

Hours in game:  depends on my mood, but usually 10 a week at least.

Frequent Hang Out: Their RPed guild house (On Ojaroad1 near the corridor to Hydlaa); Visiting Lolitra; sometimes The Plazza around Harnquist. (varies, dependant on what we all are up to)

Religious Orientation:  I guess that's something to find out ICly

Guild(s):  Ways of Life (small but all fellows are RPing)

Descriptions: Yeah, I think it's easiest to read the Char description. However, in short: Long brown hair. Almost always wearing his Plate mail torso (which has paw and hand-prints from several races engraved into it). Seems friendly - unless you notice otherwise.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 01:27:27 pm by Arerano »

Kaerli

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 01:37:57 pm »
Forum ID: Kaerli

IRC nicknames: Kaerli, Kauwela, HTT-Bird (last one is rare)

Ingame Chars: *Kaerli Stronwylle, Tynell Smitan, Mioraea Rendir, *Maukelau Serioka, *Taukra Irkarika, *Kauwela Marsuina, Sieukria Miensiel

(*'s indicate characters that you should expect to be active)

Hours in game: Highly variable but expect to see me ingame at least 2 maybe 3 or even more hours a day during the summers.  (I play other games beside PS + do some coding on the side)  When I'm in school though, don't expect ANY PS from me.  (I still will be on IRC because my coding will continue through the school year.)

Notes:  I am often on during the "dead times" from 7-9AM and around 6-7PM CST.  Also, Kaerli trains very aggressively (several hours a day from an RP standpoint), so she may not be available for a given RP AND I cannot get on late at night. (anything much past 7 PM CST, that is)

Frequent Hang Out:
Kaerli: where the beasts/trainers are (fire me a /tell, in other words)
Tynell, Kauwela: Kada's
Maukelau: Harn's or the Laanx Dungeon mine
Mioraea, Sieukria: sewers (training :()
Taukra: Kada's or the arena

Religious Orientation:
Kaerli: Xiosia (fairly strong but not often shown)
Kauwela: Dakkru (not very strong)
Maukelau, Mioraea: Talad (strong)
Taukra: Dakkru (fairly strong)
Tynell: completely unknown
Sieukria: Laanx (fundamentalist/fanatic)

Guild:
Kaerli: Mentor in Rangers of Yliakum
Tynell: unguilded for the forseeable future
Maukelau: Sheeples
Mioraea: Imperial Guard Recruit
Taukra: unguilded (for now)
Sieukria: unguilded for the forseeable future
Kauwela: unguilded for the forseeable future

Descriptions: PLEASE read the descriptions IG.  I will not take the time to repeat them here (Kaerli and Kauwela have fairly detailed ones, esp. Kaerli)

RP style: I will RP with most...I will not tolerate godmodding or OOC info in IC channels though.  (Expect to get an OOC admonition in /tell if you try.)  Also, feel free to hit me up for RP tips/advice/lessons in /tell or on IRC.  Finally, PLEASE follow your /tells when RPing with me, I often use them for important OOC RPsetup work and ignoring them will cause me to stall the RP waiting for your answer.

Dihenis

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 01:42:15 pm »
Forum ID: Dihenis

IG characters: Dihenis, Cruran, Taodan, Gesiney.....Vidoferus, Aeridus, Vifolio

Time Zone: CST

Hours in game: 10-25 hours(?) a week

Frequent Hang Outs: Any of the taverns

Religious Orientation: (N/A, Other, I won't tell you, are all fine answers)

Guild/Guilds: Fallen kingdom, the Academy, Survivors of Vaern ( a few others maybe)

One Paragraph Description: Dihenis is a ylian with quite dirty clothes. He wears a hammer and pick on his belt, so that might explain some of the dirt. He also has a sabre with something engraved (if you look closely it says 'Dih'), but the weapon doesn't look very well-made

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Want to know the truth now?
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 01:44:15 pm »
Forum ID: Duraza

IRC: Duraza, Xeonart

In game characters: Xeonart Darkom, Morvex Lumnous, Nalirar Kauge, Irido Leluri, Saiix Vorton, Saggi Lezeheso, Dakara

Timezone: CST

Hours Ingame: Usually between 3pm to 10pm

Frequent Hang outs: Hydlaa Tavern, Death Realm, Sewers, Bronze Door Road

Religious Orientation: Dakkru and Laanx for he most part

Guilds: Fallen Kingdom, Dakkru's Will, The Order of Faceless Priests[secret], The Arcane Brotherhood, The Academy, Decayers of Light[secret]

One Paragraph Description: Xeonart Darkom is a young Demorian of average height. His skin is extremely pale and his body very boney and thin. He wears black leather armor at all times, his only weapon a broadsword at his side. He has a scar that runs through both his eyes, and a few more scars here and there, obviously from battle. The only noticable jewelry he wears is an iron ring with a dark purple crystal on its top(dark way ring).
Saggi Lezeheso, The Whisper's Jest
Demoik and Rioqura, The Immortal Harrow
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Duraza Darkom, Slayer of Kittens

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 02:04:42 pm »
Forum ID: Illysia

In game characters: Illysia, Zandral, others

Time Zone: US Mountain (-7 GMT) usually on around 02:00 GMT

Hours in game: 4-10 hours sporadically throughout a week

Frequent Hang Outs: Stonehead Tavern, Dsar Akkaio, Brados

Religious Orientation: Talad

Guild/Guilds: Royal House of Purrty

One Paragraph Description: Illysia is a red haired Rabani Enki that wears a cotton undershirt and underskirt and leather over shirt and over skirt. On the shirt is a golden pin with the crest of the Royal House of Purrty. (pic is in my render gallery in the fan art section)

Zandral is a blond, young akkaio enki that wears a yellow top that comes to just below the bust and a yellow circle skirt that hangs low on her hips. The often has a travel cloak about her shoulders.

[p.s. thank you Xillix.  :)]
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 02:25:24 am by Illysia »

Keldrena

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 02:13:31 pm »
Forum ID: Keldrena

In Game Characters: Keldrena Ligea
Time Zone: GMT -5

Hours in game (week): 10 - 15
Frequent Hang Out: Kada El's and the guild house.

Guild(s): The Royal House of Purrty.

One Paragraph Description: Keldrena is a Fenki in a red tunic and brown leggings.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 07:15:30 pm by Keldrena »

zhai

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2008, 02:17:29 pm »
Forum ID: zhai

In game characters: Zhai

Hours in game: 5-10/week

Frequent Hang Outs: Wilderness, Ojaveda, Hydlaa.

Religious Orientation: Dakkru

Guild/Guilds: Rangers of Yliakum

One Paragraph Description: Zhai is a fenki in her early thirties. Her fur is white with very subtle gray stripes and very short and soft to the touch. She's slim and toned and she moves with grace and confidence in battle.
:: The Flaming Feather :: Lady of the Rangers ::