Author Topic: [A post for RPers to find Rpers]  (Read 22461 times)

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: [A post for RPers to find Rpers]
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2008, 06:23:15 pm »
Forum ID: Candy

In game characters: Monala (main), Asailie (favourite alt), Dinoda (I mostly use her to mess around with the game and am currently doing Blackflame quests, but she'll interact IC'ly if you want to spark a little roleplay. I can't guarantee it will be all that exciting; Dee's kinda boring)

My next character, if there is one, will likely be a male, Kran, and/or child. Guess why -_-;

Time Zone: MST

Hours in game: 5PM - 10PM; all day on my days off if I can help it Lol, I know, I have no life
 (I don't currently get "proper" Sat/Sun weekends and my days off change every week).
Frequent Hang Outs: Monala: Kada-El's, Secret Garden, Library, Levrus's Glade, Temple, Plat Mine (though that isn't so much a hangout. Usually I'm just PL'ing and/or trying to make some trias when I'm there, but I'm open to RP at almost all times - and when I'm not it's because I'm in a really bad mood OOC'ly or am catching up with someone via /tells)

Asailie: Kada-El's, Sewers, Oja, Library, Secret Garden

Dinoda: No place in particular. Usually she's in a city, though.

Religious Orientation: Monala: Undecided; dislikes Laanx and Dakkru
Asailie: Xiosiist
Dinoda: Blackflame  Talad if anyone asks. (Mostly 'cause I just OOC'ly want to read the Blackflame books, though.)

Guild/Guilds: Masters of Move (Monala), House Vallenhigh (Asailie), None for Dinoda (might put her in MoM just for OOC guildchat when I can't log in to Monala, but she kind of keeps to herself for the most part, due to the whole more-guinea-pig-than-character thing)

One Paragraph Description: Monala: A Ynnwn of average height; she looks to be about eighteen. Honey brown eyes compliment hair the same colour. She wears a loose black robe and a Tefusang Skin cloak, as well as a delicate steel chain about her neck with a tiny star-shaped charm made of stone. A small white crystal is set in the middle. Dual sabres are sheathed on her belt. She owns two packs - one for the typical posessions, one for ores, and a large sack for animal parts. Usually the extras are neatly folded and tucked away into the first, unless she's mining or hunting.

Asailie: A wild fenki runt - she has long fur and wears practical clothing. She's well-groomed, despite her wildness. She looks to be in her mid teens (but is really in her late teens). Carries a short sword and a dagger.  Most often seen around Hydlaa, though she'll run around Ojaveda and bother the merchants if she's waiting off Dakkru's Curse. She has a syllibant accent and is familiar with the common language but there's still the occasional word or concept she doesn't know.

Dinoda: A bespectacled Demorian. She wears leather armour and has two short swords sheathed at her belt. She's not particularly noticeable unless she removes her leather arm armour, in which case the most noticeable thing you'll see black tattoos spiralling around her arms.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 02:11:03 am by Candy »
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Amarthame

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2008, 12:30:55 pm »
Forum ID: Amarthame

In-Game Character: Jita Phantoji (Introduces herself as 'Vensalla Taa' or just 'Taa')

Time Zone: EST

Hours In-Game: 2+ hours on weekday evenings, and whenever I can be on on weekends. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Frequent Hang-Outs: Kada-El's Tavern

Religious Orientation: Does not worship any gods.

Guild/Guilds: None.

One Paragraph Description: I make little changes to her description fairly often, so read it in-game if you meet her.
She is a rather tall Kore Enkidukai, with a noticeable tear in her left ear. The clothes she wears are rather plain, and she has on over them a ratty old travelling cloak with the hood down, but no shoes on her feet. There is a belt sitting on her hips, with a coin purse on it, and she carries around a plain bag slung over her shoulder that doesn't look like it has much in it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:45:41 pm by Amarthame »

Lambchop

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2008, 01:39:21 pm »
FID: Prolix, Bilbous  :P
IGC: Bilbous, generally, also Prolix Fanfaron, rarely, Freckles, Fuudie Ladler, Krakatoe, Ikyiky, Peregrine, Klozie, others.
TZ: EST
HIG: varies wildly.
FHO: wherever the wind blows
RO: generally agnostic
Guilds: Peregrine is Klyros of Fury
OPD: I am a rock, I am an island. 

oasisob1

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2008, 08:32:01 am »
Forum ID: oasisob1

In game characters: Glorgal Bofduum.

Time Zone: UK

Hours in game: Some

Frequent Hang Outs: The Arena, Ojaveda and everywhere in between. Sometimes seen out around the Bronze Doors on business, but not recently. Lately he's been married to Reffitia's kitchen, preparing for a banquet.

Religious Orientation: Er...

Guild/Guilds: Prophets of Chaos

One Paragraph Description: Glorgal is a redbearded Stonebreaker who is always very busy, doing one thing or another, but who will take the time to help a newly arrived member of the community. Though he's quite good-hearted, he's got a mischievous side that may catch you by surprise. His sense of humor borders on insanity, and he may say things he'll think better of, but far too late.

Beniel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2008, 09:04:56 am »
Forum ID: Beniel

In game characters: Beniel Yeno
Time Zone: GMT +10

Hours in game: Whenever I can (maybe around an hour every norma day, and on a hell of a lot during uni breaks)

Frequent Hang Outs: Harnquist's, Trasok's and Kada-el's

Religious Orientation: Laanx
Guild/Guilds: The Imperial Trades

One Paragraph Description: i might come back and fill this out later...it is too late for me to think....and the server is down so i can't copy my description.

Siteri Kidachi

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2008, 09:13:27 am »
Forum ID: Siteri Kidachi

In game characters: Siteri Kidachi Azamace, Rhicora Sullo, Lukanna Zerean, Tzeral Fangen, Eretelien "Ere" Yezhmi, Jhona Arquet

Time Zone: GMT -4 or 5 (depending on whether it's DST or not... I think it's -4 right now. Whatever, it's Eastern US time.)

Hours in game: I usually try to get on around noon my time, but I can get on a lot of different times... I will be starting a summer job soon though which will take out a chunk of my day...

Frequent Hang Outs: Kada's, the fountain sometimes, the Secret Garden (for Lukanna)

Religious Orientation: Siteri prefers Talad but appreciates all of them, Rhicora and Lukanna are for Xiosia (Lukanna is a priestess), Tzeral is for Dakkru, Ere is for Talad, and Jhona I don't know but probably Talad.

Guild/Guilds: Tree of Light (Lukanna), Decayers of Light (Tzeral... but it's secret), Waddling Yulbars (Ere and Jhona), Royal House of Purrty (Siteri)

One Paragraph Description: I'll wait until the server comes back.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 11:46:52 am by Siteri Kidachi »

Gaian

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2008, 12:29:09 pm »
Forum ID: Gaian
In game chacters: Gaian (have others, but she's the main. The others hang around the desperation and are unknown  ::))
Time Zone: GMT +1
Hours in game: In this days (summer holidays) about 35 in a week.... when I am at school (from September to June) about 28 (then there are unlucky days  :'( and weekends  ;D)
Frequent hangs out: Hydlaa Plaza/Tavern/Octarch Residence (When you'll find me there you'll understand what I am doing  ;D)
Religious Orientation: Laanx (sometimes I can be found there, too... rarely)
Guild: Survivors of Vaern
A paragraph of my description: Find me and you'll see   :whistling:

« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 06:58:37 am by Gaian »

Farren Kutter

• Veteran
  • Death is only the beginning. Then true life begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2008, 07:23:21 pm »
I never even noticed this >.>

Forum ID: Farren Kutter

In game characters: Farren Lindar, Rilos Kyntr, Redden Smallman, Zakk Fayanrah, Cerientos Kalavar, Ristin Tenivel, Tarre Coyamelie, Dejil Kaloe, and MANY many more, most of which are secret and only priviledged few know of them as me. :)  NOTE: My main and the one you're most liekly to meet me on from this list is Farren.

Hours in game: Depends on the week, really, and a average isn't available because I don't really pay that close attention. Usually on during weekends though.

Frequent Hang Outs: Kada-Els, Gazebo, Secret garden/Xiosia Garden

Religious Orientation: Xiosia

Guild/Guilds: Rangers of Yliakum (I am the Leader as Farren), Royal House of Purrty (Ristin), several others.

One Paragraph Description:

Farren is a Dermorian of average height and medium build. He has distinctively personalized hardened-leather armor. He has black shoulder-length hair that is parted in the middle and has very little to no curl to it. His eyes are an icy blue color and in darkness have a faint glow, and the intensity of the glow may change depending on his emotions and the strength of those emotions. He wears a dark-ish green cloak, usually with the hood down. He carries two short swords and several daggers as well as ten throwing knives, both seen and unseen. Sometimes he carries a quarterstaff as well. A more detailed description can be found ingame, and pictures of my character can be found here: http://farrenkutter.deviantart.com

Gothi[c]

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2008, 10:13:57 pm »
In game characters: Elviria

Hours in game: Very random. Sometimes I disappear for many months if work gets too heavy. Other times I will spend an extreme amount of hours in game.

Frequent Hang Outs: All over the place, but frequently at the broken door and in Kada's

Religious Orientation: Elviria's father was a Laanx priest, but Elviria kind of went her own way. She finds each of the religions in Yliakum fascinating, she would not actively follow any of them, or claim to be a follower of any specific religion, yet she can not be called an Atheist either.

Guild/Guilds: None. Elviria will never join any guild.

One Paragraph Description: See character description in game. What I can add is that Elviria is an extremely neutral character. She never wanted to belong to any sort of group, will rarely pick a side in conflict, and if she does it will be completely random, possibly influenced by beer. She tends to stay clear of relationships, but values friendship. She is usually very friendly and willing to help people out, yet some times (quite rare) she can get a bit of an edge (again, usually influenced by beer).

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2008, 03:10:06 am »
Forum ID: LigH

IRC nicknames: LigH, Gag_H, Gag|PS

Ingame Chars: Gag Harmond, Erelenga Karal, Irunor Selora, Esanor Serich ... so far the officials. ;)

Time zone: CET (GMT+1) -- means: Saturdays are better than sundays, I have a job you know...

Hours in game: Mostly during weekends (starting friday evening), then about half a day

Frequent Hang Out: In the Royal House, at the plaza, in the tavern, sometimes traveling

Religious Orientation: Not very strong (rather atheistic, at most related, interested, respectful)

Guild: The Royal House of Purrty (Gag, Irunor); Knowledge Seekers (Erelenga); The Way of the Hammer (Esanor)

Descriptions:
- Gag: Middle-aged Ylian, diplomat, scientist (basic herbals and magic), experienced but not frenzy fighter
- Erelenga: Adult Dermorian, scientist (Dean of Stalagmite Studies, Prof. of Yliakography)
- Esanor: "Rather young" dwarf, mute, still happy, active but polite, curious.
- Irunor: Almost adult Enki, orphaned due to closed Ojaveda dsars, Royal Messenger, nice guy, a little bashful
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 03:14:01 am by LigH »

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Parallo

• Forum Addict
  • Ꞇíꞃ Luıᵹ̇ꝺeaċ
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2008, 06:51:23 am »
Characters: Lots, but the ones I remember off hand are Parallo Dorage, Eugenios Philon, Donatien Rimbaud and Raynald Minduri.

Timezone: Normal.. I mean GMT

Hours in game: Erratic. When I feel like it.

Frequent hang out: Varies.

Religious orientation: Parallo is a fanatic Laanx follower Eugenios similarly inclined but not to the same extent, Raynald a Dakkru worshiper and Donatien is apathetic.

Guilds: Dark Empire, Arcane Brotherhood (Though I haven't had him in game since I got back.)

Descriptions: Get in game.
I suggest the statue of Laanx gets turned into a statue of Parallo <3. An NPC could never replace the huge hole he left in my heart when he died  :'(

Josel Caldesen

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2008, 12:08:25 pm »
Forum ID: Josel Caldesen

IRC ID: josel_cal

In game characters: Josel Caldesen, Pavin Catire.

Time Zone: GMT.

Hours in game: 1-2 weekdays, 2-4 weekends. Later hours.

Frequent Hang Outs: Kada-El Tavern, Plaza.

Religious Orientation: Laanx (with little commitment).

Guild/Guilds: Wayward Kingdom.

One Paragraph Description:
Josel is a typical hunter who also mines for extra money. He likes a drink in Kada-Els very much. (read char description for more)
Pavin is an upper class academic. Specializes in economics and has a typical capitalist mentality, doesn't care what people think of him but seems to love him self.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 12:12:18 pm by Josel Caldesen »

beau

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2008, 12:43:42 pm »
Forum ID: beau

IRC: Skylros

In game characters: Skylros, Tadibe Stracka, Gadre Solum.

Time zone: GMT

Hours in game: A few a week.

Hang outs: Skylros is currently lost in the wilderness, Tadibe Stracka is a devout Laanx follower (and some day, priest), and Gadre hangs around in Akkaio.

Religious Orientation: Skylros is an atheist, whereas Tadibe follows Laanx, and Gadre walks the natural path of Xiosia.

Guilds: None as of yet.

Short Description:
Skylros is a worker, he mines for his money. He has ideas above his station, and seeks to become a powerful warrior.
Gadre Solum is a follower of Xiosia, willing to kill to preserve the natural balance, and to protect the natural path.

Hrothbert

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2008, 02:33:23 pm »
Forum ID: Umm thats obvious.

IRC: Same as Forum

In Game Characters: Hrothbert Arphaxad[Ylian]; Moralesh Honabi[Enkadukai]

Time Zone: GMT -7 [ironically in Canada this is also called GMT General mountain time]

Hours in Game: A few here and a few there. Though I check into the forums daily and IRC often.

Hangouts: Anywhere the wind takes me.

Religious Orientation: Hrothbert; Talad/Xiosia, Moralesh; Indifferent

Guilds: Hrothbert Pax Amor, Moralesh; none yet

Short description: Hrothbert is a weather worn Ylian, his stature shows that he is strong, but his eyes give a feeling of deep wisdom beyond his years, Armour is well worn and shows the scars received from protecting many. It is also very apparent by his demeanor that he is friendly, loyal and always willing to help when asked.

Moralesh is a young enkadukai that Hrothbert befriended and 'adopted', though neither are sure who chose whom, and is absolutely loyal to Hrothbert for taking care of him. You will often hear Moralesh refer to Hrothbert as 'Master" but not in a way that is slave but in a way of deep respect and honour. He is desiring to learn the ways of magic above all else, and more the ways of the healing and helpful magic. Moralesh wishes to repair this world of grief and suffering but feels the task is to large for him.

Timmothy Perriwinkle

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • I see u lookin' at mah Periwinklez.
    • View Profile
    • The Depot that's also a Warehouse
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2008, 02:28:42 am »
Forum ID: This answer is a lie.

IRC: Also a lie.

Characters: Well I used to have good ol' Timmy as a Character, but he's permadead now. Heavysigh. Right now I'm mostly using Sinaho.

Time zone: GMT-6

Hours in game: Typically, I'm awake from Noon to 3am, and I'll go on Planeshift for varying amounts of time, usually if someone IMs me and tells me there's something interesting going on.

Hangouts:'( Timmy... used to hang out at Kada-Els... But he's dead. Sinaho usually hangs out in Akkaio (mainly because I'm grinding her).

Religious Orientation: *Sinaho scoffs, "Like I have time for religion! Though you're welcome to start one around me..."

Guilds: Timmy was the leader of the Academy...  :'(. Sinaho's also in the Academy of the Sword, but that's bound to change very soon.

Short Description: Psh, get in game.

[12:05am] XilliX: I <3 you that much