Author Topic: [A post for RPers to find Rpers]  (Read 22584 times)

Eathon

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [A post for RPers to find Rpers]
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2008, 08:32:32 am »
Forum ID: Eathon

Characters: Eathon Araeshorn (Lemur)

Time zone: GMT

Hours in game: I generally go on for a while every day in the evening, but more at weekends.

Hangouts: Eathon is mostly found at the Kada-El in the evening, or at the Jayose Library. He also frequents Gugrontid "proper", but rarely, if ever, visits Ojaveda.

Religious Orientation: Eathon is an Xiosia worshipper, believing in the main concepts of her religion, but is not fanatical about the actual worship of Xiosia.

Guilds: None as yet.

Short Description: A quiet, studious looking Lemur. He wears worn-looking blue robes, once of expensive make, with a small etched gem on a finely wrought silver chain around his neck. His skin is quite pale, and his eyes a piercing sea-blue, while his face looks almost sad- though obviously not from hard times, for his faded green purse looks full. [If your character has exceptional eyesight, or is shown the gem, he or she will see the following:] The twelve sided polished emerald is engraved with a curious device on the largest face, set in some black metal- two twining facing vertically, enclosed within a triangle. [The following can be seen by everybody:] Several bound volumes protrude from the pockets of his robes, along with a small rectangular case.

Pyros_Wildfire

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2008, 09:34:39 am »
Forum ID:
Pyros_Wildfire, Odessa Wildfire, The Soulless One

In game characters:
Odessa Wildfire, Alhana, Kitera, Krelm Brackenthorn and many others.  Chances are we've met and you've never known. :devil:

Time Zone:
GMT

Hours in game:
Couple of hours between 7PM - 12AM Mon - Fri, 12PM - 12AM Sat & Sun.

Frequent Hang Outs:
Odessa Wildfire - Kada el's Tavern
Alhana - Deathrealm Library (Rarely wonders the Deathrealm but never leaves)
Kitera - Always on the move, mostly found near Oja.
Krelm Brackenthorn - Wonders the Deathrealm and occasionally the Bronze Door area.

Religious Orientation:
:-X

Guild/Guilds:
Alhana, Krelm Brackenthorn, Kitera - The Soulless / Novari Hearted
Others im not listing due to nature and current rp's.

One Paragraph Description:
You'll see should we meet :P
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 09:46:12 am by Pyros_Wildfire »

Aiwendil

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2008, 07:20:14 am »
IRC: AiwendilH

In game characters: Aiwendil Hallacar (main char), Terendul Hallacar, Silpion Minardil, Paraya Sillin and a few other

Time Zone: CET

Hours in game: hard to tell, sometime much more then 10 hours a week, sometimes much less

Frequent Hang Outs: One could say Aiwendil spends much too much time in the tarverns. Terendul seems to have fun running around at the plaza watching people. The others can be found nearly everywhere.

Religious Orientation: depends on the char

Guilds: No guild lately

One Paragraph Description: Aiwendil tries to be friendly to nearly everyone. It's hard to make her mad, but once you were able to do so you maybe should watch your back. She is a diaboli in her prime years, who knows how to enjoy life. Back some time, she used to always wear a pair of swords but since her son was born it's more likely to meet her without any visible weapons at all. She always enjoys to meet new people, especially when they invite her for a drink.

[If you have questions according the game and it's mechanics I'm glad to help you]

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 05:03:09 am by Aiwendil »

Jarexia

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2008, 09:55:49 am »
Forum ID: Jarexia

In game characters: Jarexia Kadnessar, Kaisa Tuulod

Time Zone: GMT+8/9 (Tokyo-time)

Hours in game: Usually an hour or two daily around 3pm (GMT).

Frequent Hang Outs: Mainly Oja or Hydlaa.

Religious Orientation: In Jarexia`s case strongly pro-Talad. Mildly Talad for Kaisa.

Guild/Guilds: Jarexia is a member of the Klyros Junction, Kaisa`s alignment is her business.

Jarexia is a warrior and axe-smith, and a devout follower of Talad. He`s also very much a do-gooder and often helps others.
Kaisa, on the other hand, is a travelling gambler and trader. "Thief" and "Con artist" are such dirty terms.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 12:29:24 am by Jarexia »

Gaian

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2008, 11:29:08 am »
Ah, forgot to say.. in these days Gaian is usually in the Broken Doors Tavern kitchen (trying to learn some cooking  ;))
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 01:28:08 pm by Gaian »

Eurac

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2008, 08:03:27 am »
Forum ID: Eurac

In game characters: Eurac Hog, Dunic Dunt, Dionic Diont, Daenic Daent.

Time Zone: GMT

Hours in game: 10hrs a week ish, sometimes less sometimes more.

Frequent Hang Outs: Harnquists forge, Kada Els tavern.

Religious Orientation: Athiest.

Guild/Guilds: The House of Games.

One Paragraph Description: Eurac is an elderly stonebreaker. He is kind, polite and tolerant and puts a lot of effort into helping citizens that are new to Hydlaa, for his own gain of course, most of those he helps are encouraged to join his guild.He began his life in Hydlaa as a beggar but has made a success of his life and is now The Host of The House of Games. He earns his living by running gambling games in and around the city and is famous for his "HYDLAA DRAW", a prize draw. His dream is to be wealthy beyond belief, he is driven by the accumulation of tria and the success of The House of Games.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 08:16:17 am by Eurac »

Eliseth

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Spiffirific
    • View Profile
    • Eliseth's Journal
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2008, 04:27:55 am »
Forum ID: Eliseth

IRC: Eliseth

Characters: Eliseth, Sarine, Valiki, Gonesa, Fhasha, Kaniha, Khizza

Time Zone: GMT+2

Hours in game: I'm normally on after 6GMT in the evening, sometimes mornings too.

Hangouts: Hydlaa East, Plaza, Kada-El's, Akkaio.

Religious Orientation: Eliseth is Laanx. Sarine, Valiki and Gonesa are Talad. Kaniha is Atheist, Khizza is Xiosia.

Guilds: Waddling Yulbars (Valiki), Knowledge Seekers (Sarine), Rangers of Yliakum (Eliseth).

Short Description: My characters range from quite and reserved to fun loving and mischievous. You'll have to meet me in game to find out more though :)

Edig

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2008, 11:42:51 pm »
What the Heck...   Let's see where the RP goes.

Forum ID:  uh...  I'm posting with that account so it must be Edig?

In game characters:  Edig Kaibu

Time Zone: GMT -8  (USA Pacific Time Zone)

Hours in game: (Oh God...  I'm hooked!!!!)  Several hours between 8AM - 10PM and then 6PM - 12AM Mon - Sat (sometimes Sunday too, but don't take this as law.  I do have a life and sometimes don't get the chance to get on at all for a week.)

Frequent Hang Outs:  Edig likes to run around so you will frequently see him on the way to and from the Bronze Doors.  He also likes the fountain for some reason.
If you can't find him there, then look for him in at the at the place he calls the bath tub on the top of the world.

Religious Orientation:  He would like to make a pilgrimage to the main Temple of Talad (other than the one in the Kran City, he likes that one though) but he has no idea where the main temple is.

Guild/Guilds:  None however he holds a deep respect for House of Purrty, Brotherhood of Talad, and Nomothetes because of the really nice people he met in those guilds.  There are a couple of others he deeply respects as they have had people he likes in them (his mind just takes off easily so he forgets the names of those houses.)

Hmmm...  He has new leather clothes...  He's Akkaio....  He's Menki...  He's....  hmmm...  Well...   try to stop him for a conversation and lets see how well that goes...  I don't know why, but lately he doesn't trust many people and those he used to trust he hasn't seen in a while...  so....  hmmmm...  yep...  that's it for now...  not a paragraph, but you get the idea, maybe...  possibly...  perhaps...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 12:27:13 am by Edig »

Adele

• Traveller
  • Hi :}
    • View Profile
    • Blue Linchpin
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2008, 12:42:14 pm »
Forum ID: Adele

In game characters: Adele Syverne

Time Zone: PST

Hours in game: Depends...but generally all day until college starts :3

Frequent Hang Outs: None, yet.

Religious Orientation: Laanx

Guild/Guilds: None...but certainly plotting one. :)

One Paragraph Description: The pale girl seems at first glance to be a Nlothir, but a closer look reveals her to be a very young Lemurian--though it's hard to be sure. Decked out in robes, a pair of goggles, and lengthy, silvery blue hair, she has an odd appearance about her that seems to deflect friendliness. Her large eyes seem absorbed in her surroundings, a small smile flickering across her face. She flicks a thin braid out of her eyes, her nearly translucent skin flushing a bit with excitement, and smiles more clearly at you, fidgeting. She pauses momentarily before answering your question, and if attentive you notice she seems to be thinking her words up on the spot. "I'm not sure what you want me to tell you. I'm...Adele. Adele Syverne," she says, flashing a slightly shy smile. "I'm just seeing the sights with my--my tutor, maybe get a little--uhm--" she stops and frowns, turning around a bit frantically, having lost sight of him. "Excuse me," she mumbles, then ducks back into the crowd to seek him out. Curious about the strange girl, you ask a few locals about her, but to no avail--none have seen her before. You shrug, losing interest, and continue on your way.

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2008, 11:40:18 am »
Forum ID: Garris Shrike

IG Characters: Garris Shrike, Arasi Thayfear

Time Zone: U.S. Mountain Time

Hours In game: 2-3, more if needed, more if asked.

Frequent Hang Outs: Kada-El's (Arasi), the whole world, wherever trouble is (Garris)

Religious Orientation: Laanx (Arasi), none (Garris)

Guild/Guilds: House of Games (Arasi) ex-Warriors, H'okyba, and more, Reaver's Pack (Garris)

One Par. Description:

I roleplay both characters in entirely different ways, but I have alot more fun bugging people with Garris, as he is instable. Arasi is a young nolthrir who excels in gambling and drinking, but is very naive about the world. Garris is a battle-hardened, and mentally scarred Enkidukai who is still respected as a great fighter, but is a bit "touched" in the head.
Garris Shrike.
A lady's man. That lady's friend's man. That lady's friend's sister's man.
He will be missed.
M. R., also known as Lurch

Raa

• Veteran
  • Halp meh...!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2008, 02:13:49 pm »
Forum ID: Raa

In game characters: Uhh... Don't know.

Time Zone: US Central Time

Hours in game: Nearly never

Frequent Hang Outs: Anywhere that isn't laggy

Religious Orientation: Depends... Mostly Dakkru (she's kewl)

Guild/Guilds: I am zeh lone wolf... Grrrowl! ...

One Paragraph Description: Dur hur hur.

Lul, yeah, this ain't much.

Morla Phlint

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Rrivaln hrraln mo hetakh! (Enkien)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2008, 09:43:34 am »
Forum ID: Morla Phlint

In game characters: Morla Phlint, others

Time Zone: GMT+2

Hours in game: Various (I have been a bit restricted by net problems lately)

Frequent Hang Outs: Rogue Camp, the wilderness between Ojaveda and Hydlaa

Religious Orientation: Blackflame (however Morla doesn't care about religion, it's more about which religion can keep her fierce temper in check)

Guild/Guilds: The Outlaws (secret)

One Paragraph Description: She's quiet. A long dark grey cloak reaching down to her heels is thrown on her shoulders. It's made of thick woolen cloth to protect from the morning frost but it's now old and threadbare at some places. Underneath she's wearing tattered leather armor. You might see something glittering on her left hand and if you look closer you'll notice a ring through the holes of the shabby glove. She has thrown away the rest of the jewellery from the "old days" along with the pendant she had been wearing all her life. Her hood is pulled off, so you can see her face. She has an air of calmness, even coldness around her. Under her left eye there's an almost horizontal scar from a slash with a sabre. She has cold piercing grey eyes. Underneath the cloak you can guess the presence of two scabbards, one at each side of her body. She can never be seen wearing a helm. Around her left wrist there's an old dirty bandage stained with blood and pus, covering a wound that just won't heal. [This is my in-game description atm. Read it now so you don't have to read it later lol :P]

since 0.3.019 Crystal Blue || Sometimes a ragequit is the right decision.

Lokter Tarvitz

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Lokter Tarvitz- Reaver Pack Founding Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2008, 02:41:11 pm »
Forum ID:
Lokter Tarvitz

In game characters:
Lokter Tarvitz

Time Zone:
GMT

Hours in game:
entirely dependant upon schoolwork, almost never on a thursday

Frequent Hang Outs:
Lokter Tarvitz - around Hydlaa Plaza (if not then in hydlaa somewhere)

Religious Orientation:
...... undecided after a cruel twist of fate left him thinking that his god had abandoned him.

Guild/Guilds:
Imperial Gaurd (for the time being, im may leave soon becuase there is never anyone online)

wiat and see :D

Team Fortress 2 FTW!

Kedhran

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2008, 11:56:41 pm »
Forum ID:  Kedhran
Characters:  Kedhran Zathuros, might make others later.
Timezone:  Est/GMT-5
Hours in game:  10:30AM-12:15PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays, most times after 5 every day of the week.
Hangouts:  The Tavern, the temple.
Religious Orientation:  Devout Laanxist.
Guild:  The Bloodstone Bretheren
Description:  Brown hair, brown eyes, dark skin.  His face is somewhat scarred and weathered, and he usually wears loose robes and a red cloak, neither of which appear particularly fancy.  A symbol of Laanx hangs around his neck.  His most prized posessions all hang at his side--  A silver battle axe, crafted by his clanmates, a flask full of hard liquor, a pouch full of glyphs, and a sturdy wooden bucket.  His voice is rumbling and deep, and undeniably loud, befitting of a preacher.  His clear insensitivity and stark attitude make him somewhat off-putting, though he has a jovial good nature and means well most of the time.

Shangshi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2008, 06:33:08 pm »
Forum ID/IRC: Shangshi

In game characters: Shangshi and some others.

Time Zone: GMT

Hours in game: could be any day of the week from 6pm

Frequent Hang Outs: dont have any, if you find me ill RP with you, if want to find me /tell me.

Religious Orientation: Shangshi - none (?)

Guild/Guilds: Shangshi - Dark Empire.

One Paragraph Description: Shangshi, a demorian of above average height standing tall at 1.63m. Shoulder length, dark red hair covers his head. His eyes are a clear dark brown with part of right eye grey, a family trait. Practiced with many blades he has come to favour Sabres over all others. Upon his fingers he may wear any of a selection of rings, some which are common place, others are not which he takes great care of. As well as being well versed with a sword, he has learnt and been taught many spells in many of ways. He has with him a few small pouches and the little tria he requires for day to day expenses. He is a freely approachable demorian, normally seen with a light smile on his face, and may openly seem kind, polite and sometime generous.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 07:38:41 am by Shangshi »