Author Topic: [A post for RPers to find Rpers]  (Read 22590 times)

Rigwyn

Re: [A post for RPers to find Rpers]
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2009, 07:28:35 pm »
IGC:  Rigwyn and Sillamon most of the time.
IRC:   Rigwyn_Setson

Hangouts:  Primarily Hydlaa

Rigwyn is a merciless and sadistic Diaboli. He was emotionally scarred as a result of a traumatic childhood however whether that is the cause of his misalignment is unknown. He typically does not harm those who he has befriended though there was one incident where he did. He was once an honest hard working citizen but that period of his life has proven to be nothing more than a phase. His personality has darkened considerably over time.

* Alignment:  Evil 
* Religion:   * Smudged out * 
* Guild: The Outlaws(secret)

Sillamon is a elderly dwarf who makes a living begging. He enjoys engaging in conversation with whomever will spend time with him. He also collects armor and swords and freely gives them to those who are new to the area [noobies]. He is blind and carries a quarter staff to help him feel his way around. Though his life has been filled with horrible traumatic events he shines with goodness and is quite pleasant to be around.

* Alignment:  Good.
* Religion: Xiosia
* Guild: none

Izalox is an aged Laanx priest. He may look old enough to be the father of an adult. He is frequently seen wearing a red robes with an embroidered emerald snake with golden trim on his back. He holds his head up slightly and may come across as being somewhat arrogant, perhaps judgmental at times.

* Guild: none

Online:  typically 5:00am-6am EST or 10pm est to midnight-ish M-F... Weekends are hit or miss.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 10:52:55 am by Rigwyn »

Thoss

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Explorers Guild
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2009, 05:13:05 pm »
In Game Characters:  Thoss Yonbur/Aarnir Irety/Myno Eljin

Time Zone:  UTC -6 [-5 DST]

Hourse in Game:  Drop in daily at odd hours...best stretch that allows enough attention for extended RP is 0230 - 0400 UTC  (8:30pm - 10:00pm CST).  Will try and consistently be on at these times on Sunday evening local....guess that would be early AM Monday UTC time.

Frequent Hang Outs:  Thoss covers a lot of ground, will stop in the Explorer Outpost and the Stonehead Tavern most frequently. Aarnir generally hangs about the Iron Temple and the Hydlaa Plaza. Myno is new...for now, he scampers about Ojaveda and Hydlaa.

Religious Orientation:  Thoss feels drawn to Laanx, but doesn't practice formally. Aarnir - Laanx. Myno - Xiosia

Guild:  Thoss is in the Explorers.  Aarnir is in the Priests of Laanx organization.

One Paragraph Description:  Thoss, a Dermorian, is a commonplace citizen, nothing too grandiose. He's somewhat solitary in nature but forms strong bonds with those he befriends.  He spends a lot of time traveling, most of that time exploring and enjoying being in nature. Aarnir, a Lemur, is a young priest of Laanx, a bit of a book worm. Myno is  a child menki, who cannot hear and is scared and lonely...and itchy.

[edited to update]

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:44:48 pm by Thoss »
Thoss Yonbur/Aarnir Irety/Oslorod Krolar/Myno Eljin

Xemmas

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2009, 05:29:01 pm »
Forum ID: Is pretty obvious, isn't it?  :oops:

In game characters: Xemmas Egaveff, Ihesare

Time Zone: GMT -6

Hours in game: Whenever I can!

Frequent Hang Outs: Anywhere I need to be... mostly at Gug

Religious Orientation: Drakku's

Guild/Guilds: The Dark Warmongers

One Paragraph Description: Look for the Heavy armored and Cap wielder dwarf and you can check it out... ;D

:thumbup:  :ban:
Ummm.... Klyros For BBQ!!!!!

PhoenixRizin

• Hydlaa Resident
  • The end is important in all things
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2009, 09:26:53 am »
Forum ID: PhoenixRizin

In game characters: Jonoth Shyemlye, Remyl Steeley, Sasslyn Bronzeton, others

Time Zone: GMT-5

Hours in game: Varies depending on schedule but I'm usually on after 23:00 GMT and sporadically during the day

Frequent Hang Outs: The Red Crystal Den, Kada Els, The Broken Door, Harnquists, The Arena

Religious Orientation: Talad by birth, but tends to acknowledge all the gods in their roles similar to Greek myth

Guild/Guilds: The Outlaws (Jonoth, though publicly he doesn't belong to a guild), The Way of the Hammer (Remyl)

One Paragraph Description: Find the menki with mismatched belts, a crimson paw print on his face, and various weapons. I usually wear leather torso and boots with chain pants and gloves. A pretty friendly guy so if you wanna chat with him (or a newbie looking to break into the world) he's a good choice. Or you can find the dwarf with two ale mugs hitting on all the women in view.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 12:27:53 pm by PhoenixRizin »
"Just give me a wench an' a brew!" -The Remyl

Oronec

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2009, 06:46:29 pm »
Forum ID: Oronec

In game characters: Vayl Oronec, Aevaira Deste, Zilyn Dimeyo, Euli Velehi

Time Zone: GMT -8

Hours in game: random

Religious Orientation: Euli > The 'Flower Lady'.  ::) Vayl & Zilyn > Dakkru. Aevaira >   :innocent:

Frequent hang outs: Everywhere and Anywhere

One Paragraph Description:

Vayl> A diaboli woman with a mind set for feeding Dakkru's dark crystal. She will usually get herself into arguments and fights with little thought to back her up.
Zilyn> A leatherworker/tanner by trade. This Ylian lady wears sun-darkened leathers with many knives of the trade strapped to her belt.
Aevaira> This child diaboli entered Yliakum through one of the Death Realm's portals. Curiosity fills this girl with knowledge, with which she twists into rhyme-fulfilled lies.
Euli> A cheerful, overjoyed enkien child with a passion for fashion and flowers. Her spirits are hard to penetrate, and she bears a contagious smile.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 11:02:50 pm by Oronec »

RoxMySox

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2009, 10:18:42 pm »
Forum ID: RoxMySox

In game characters: Rikihim Frostblood, Acenere Gossotau, Rahiim Kiintak

Time Zone: PST

Hours in game: 2-5 hours a day, usually evening.

Frequent Hang Outs: Hydlaa, Bronze Doors, Wandering

Religious Orientation: Disciple of Chaos

Guild/Guilds: Making my own (in progress)

One Paragraph Description: Rikihim is a demented Kran, his usual demeanor is polite and civilized, but his looks are that of a cold hearted murderer. He suffers from seizures and bouts of madness, he is absolutely convinced he is possessed by the spiritual incarnation of Chaos. He always carries the same twin axes, even in hydlaa.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:30:05 pm by RoxMySox »

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2009, 12:10:54 pm »
Forum ID: Sarras Volcae

In game characters: Sarras Volcae

Time Zone: central time

Hours in game: varies (usually 1+ a day or almost never)

Frequent Hang Outs: everywhere

Religious Orientation: mostly Talad, a little Laanx

Guild/Guilds: none

One Paragraph Description: Sarras is awesome, cute, and cuddly.  :D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 02:47:18 pm by Sarras Volcae »

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2009, 07:27:47 pm »
The current version:

In game characters: Monala, Lenorae, Kaitoloe, Deror. You're most likely to see me playing Monala, though.

Time Zone: PDT

Hours in game: Varies wildly, since I refuse to sleep at regular times like a normal person.

Frequent Hang Outs: The taverns (preferably the Stone Head or RCD as of late), The Arena, Levrus's Glade, any kitchen (as Monala)
The Library, Harnquist's, any park areas around Hydlaa (as Lenorae)
Anywhere with beer (as Kaitoloe)
Deror doesn't really have frequent hangouts yet.

Religious Orientation: Monala and Rizula - Xiosia; Lenorae - Dakkru; Kaitoloe - Talad; Deror - Laanx

Guild/Guilds:

Monala: A muscular, six-foot-tall Ynnwn. She typically wears a fairly plain outfit of a white blouse, black pants, and undyed leather boots. If she's hunting, she wears leather armour, and if she's cooking or baking, she dons a flour-stained apron. She almost always wears gloves. Despite her tough appearance, she's friendly most of the time. Her passions in life are hunting and the culinary arts, though she likes to dabble in other endeavors every once in a while.

Lenorae: A female Klyros, typically clad in fine clothing, though she seems to like hiding under a flowing navy blue cloak. Despite her apparent wealth and snobby attitude, her callused hands and muscled legs are telltale signs of a hard worker. Her left wing is torn to the point that she can't fly. She tries to appear cruel and dark, and tends to push people away if she can, but if you manage to befriend her, you'll find it's just a front.

Kaitoloe: A stout, plain-looking Taladist preistess, with with the typical Dwarven penchant for beer. She appears to be quite ladylike, save for her habit of smoking a beaten-up old pipe. She's easily recognizable by her boots, which make her walk rather noisy. She's a motherly woman, glad to listen to anyone with a story to tell or a song to sing.

Deror: A Clamod menki with pitch-black fur, blue eyes, and gold-framed spectacles. He has strong arms, but the rest of him doesn't seem to see much exercise. He wears plain, clay-stained clothing. He's a potter and sculptor. He tends to be very timid and shy, especially around girls, but will be friendly to you if you are to him.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 02:06:07 am by Candy »
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Kronwag Gheargh

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2009, 04:50:32 am »
Forum ID: Kronwag Gheargh

In game characters: Kronwag Gheargh

Time Zone: GMT+1

Hours in game: Varies a lot according to professionnal schedule

Frequent Hang Outs: Gugrontir, Dungeon, Hydlaa

Religious Orientation:  Not really involved,tends to ask for the protection of Laanx from time to time

Guild/Guilds: None, would be happy to find other good diggers Kran

Formerly a rather brawly young Kran, for family reasons, his childhood has been rather chaotic and he tended to be violent, using his strength to bruise others. He has worked in many place, never happy with his works. But he felt more confident with time and now he has a nice friend, Akrenn, a friendly pet following him, he knows he can trust. So he became calmer and tends to be pacific now. He has rediscovered his Kran roots and likes to be in contact with rock and crystal, enjoying diggings. He has sold all his weapons and armors, except some hammers, which he likes because it's good to crush stone also :-)
From time to time, he feels the need to wander a bit, enjoying making new friends to discuss with, especially about crystals and rock. He usually walk without any armor or weapon, carrying a coal rock in the hand as a snack.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 05:27:04 am by Kronwag Gheargh »
"Rock has time"

Ellegos

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2009, 09:49:02 pm »
Forum ID: Ellegos

In game characters: Vacko Batar

Time Zone: EST

Hours in game: 6 - 7 a day

Frequent Hang Outs: Hydlaa

Religious Orientation: N/A

Guild/Guilds: N/A - Interested in joining one however

Vacko Batar, a bright Ynnwn being in the world of Yliakum is a firm adventurer. He has seen his share of battles, discoveries... and horrors. He is fond of always being on the road, or visiting the local taverns for information on whatever he may want to investigate. He never stays in one place for too long, always on the move. Why? Nobody knows, that's a darkness that only Vacko knows and has not shared. Fighting, trading, or mining, if it allows him to survive, he will do it.
"The Holy Trinity is Fear, Ignorance, and superstition" ` Unknown

Rihes

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2009, 02:23:02 pm »
Forum ID: Rihes

In game character: Rihes

Time Zone: No Clue :sweatdrop:

Hours In Game: Probably at most, 1-2.

Frequent Hang Outs: Hydlaa

Guilds: None

Religion: Ego!

Erm, I wasn't too sure where else to post this  :-[
This'll be my introduction, too.

My name is Jared in the real world, I'm a hardcore pen-and-paper guy, although lately I've been getting into some of the bigger MMORPGs also. Seeing as they lack alot of the elements of pen and paper, I decided to come here.

I've done all the research I possibly could, I think. (Thank you for the language translations, the xordan wiki, and all the history/background). Lately I've been experimenting with watching how you guys RP, and I think I've picked the general gist up! (/me and /my commands make the game!)

As for Rihes...

Rihes Maresele is the hotshot son of a Nolthrir family from the lower level, the Mareseles. Originally intended as a type of mafia guy, he's the quintessential strong man, although he's not really that muscularly large. His features are elfish and noble, and he has baby blue eyes that are wide and innocent looking. His hair is similiar to that of today's models - a type of over the eyes and midlength wavy dashing 'do (xD). He is tall and lanky, with a wiery frame but broad shoulders. Quick witted, he'll do anything to keep an edge on the competition and is quick to brag.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 02:24:34 pm by Rihes »

kiou

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2009, 02:09:32 pm »
Forum ID: um, is this even needed, -points at name-

In game characters: Kyonum [kiou] korouy

Time Zone: GMT -4

Hours in game: enough

Frequent Hang Outs: hum, everywhere! [and IRC!]

Religious Orientation: N/A

Guild/Guilds: The white corps, and we like rping big stuff as a guild!

Kyonum, an ex-assassin has recently vowed never to kill a person. He is now devoted to his guild and he and his guild are very active. They are not afraid to take action against evil if they see it, just cause kyonum wont kill doesnt mean the rest wont...
[We as a guild are an rp guild, youll see a lot of me/us in the unseen crusade, we love longer saga-esque rp!]
http://thewhitecorps.webs.com/
my guild website, still being worked on~
* kiou thinks gms should be elected and reviewed~
"Im very smart in some ways, and much stupider in infinitely more ways"

Dralion1221

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2009, 12:08:01 pm »
Forum ID: Dralion1221 duh!  :P

In game characters: Suati Klivish, Tinwei Havefor (main), Sishiv Eskivir, Dlyana Busheva (I cycle through them though)

Time Zone: EST (aka GMT-5)

Hours in game: Varies....there's school, camp, real life, who knows?

Suati is a deaf fenki who's passion is her small round bottomed wooden drum she carries around with her. She is very kind and is not ashamed of being handicapped. Find me in-game to learn more...
Religion: Xiosia
Hangouts: Red Crystal Den, Tavern, Hydlaa really
Guild:Kore Irka Clan
Tinwei is a 10-cycles old Nolthir who is very intelligent inside but doesn't show that she is smart. She is an orphan and often tries to help those younger than her. Find me in-game to learn more...
Religion: Xiosia
Hangouts:Tavern,Arena, Outdoors
Guild: N/A
Sishiv is a lovely Dermorian who likes to socialize. She is very friendly to others but cold to herself inside. Find me in-game to learn more...
Religion:Xiosia
Hangouts:Tavern, Red Crystal Den
Guild:Is in RCO but really no guild
Dlyana is a dark teenage Klyros. Her skin is an unusual deep green with cold black eyes. As a follower of Dakkru she often tries to stay away from others and mutters a lot. She is quite calm for Dakkru follower. Find me in-game to learn more...
Religion:Dakkru
Hangouts:Hydlaa
Guild: N/A (Dlyana is my recent character so I haven't done much yet)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 10:36:27 am by Dralion1221 »

MellasFenixxes

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • Melly on DeviantArt
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2009, 01:01:23 pm »
Forum ID: Obvious.

In game characters: Mellas Fenixxes

Time Zone: GMT-4

Hours in game: At least 5 hours a day, usually more.

Frequent Hang Outs:
- To write and relax: Towers
- To sleep: Laanx Temple
- Any other time: Right behind you ;D

Religious Orientation: Fascinated by all religions, though a strong dislike for Dakkru, and a suspicion towards Laanx.

One Paragraph Description:   Due to Melly's youth with kra, she learned to love and respect each creature and treat them with the utmost kindness. This trait tends to get her into random trouble, but the moon glyph helped her get through her early years fairly unscathed. She refuses to be hardened by life's experiences and is usually out looking for fun, loving all around her. If you ever feel like playing hide and seek... you know who to ask! [lately she seems to be going through a transformation though, let's see what happens :) ]

derula

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • My main: Jamona Shikon
    • View Profile
    • Ugly Horst Tld.
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2009, 05:43:55 am »
Forum ID
         derula
In game characters
         Jamona Shikon (primary); Togh Kornar, Aburan Thelarun ("supporting cast" for Jamona)
Time Zone
         UTC+1 (+2 during DST period)
Hours in game
         ~4 a day or more when active, else ~0 (see signature)
Frequent Hang Outs
         Secret Garden, Kada-El's
Religious Orientation
         Not very religious, but favoring Xiosia
Guild
         None
One Paragraph Description
         Jamona is a kind spirit. She respects all life and condemns violence. Her pursuit of making people happy often led to contradictions with horrible consequences in the past, but she got much stronger and more self-controlled over time. The only goal she has for herself is to become a singer.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 08:14:02 pm by derula »