Author Topic: [ONGOING] Patrols in Ojaveda.  (Read 4846 times)

kaerli2

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [ONGOING] Patrols in Ojaveda.
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2010, 09:55:42 am »
[

Crime ? What crime ?    :innocent: 
Crime as in Kaerli shooting an innocent Fenki from a terrific distance with an arrow and pinning her to a tree for no apparant reason ?

]

Had we witnessed that, we would have confronted her, without a doubt.
<ooc>

Rigwyn needs to get his facts straight: Jacula was not only holding that fenki hostage, he used her as a (fenki) shield when Kaerli and Vilthis attacked him in an attempt to break the situation up...

Rigwyn

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 10:46:56 am »
[ LOL..  Yes, I admit that statement was deliberately inflammatory and misleading :devil:

Just a friendly poke Kaerli. Thank you Kaerli, Vilthis, Jacula, Iziz and Killas for the spontaneous
RP. Had fun with it and looking forward to more Ojavedan madness  ;D  ]

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2010, 05:37:55 pm »
[Shooting the fenki into a tree though? KIC would still have been asking if that was necessary to defuse the situation.]

Will you be protecting other races?  And how do we know you?  (special badge, etc.)
   I am finding myself there (oja) more often recently, and would be delighted to (yell) help....

[We will be protecting anyone who visits Ojaveda, as visitors and those who live there (or RP so) are both positive to the economy and well being of the city. That said, KIC are extremely patriotic to our species, and if there's a dispute between a lawful Enki and a lawful visitor, we would likely take the Enki's side. Key point being that both parties are lawful though. Just thought I'd make sure our priorities were clear.]

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 07:57:45 pm »

[We will be protecting anyone who visits Ojaveda, as visitors and those who live there (or RP so) are both positive to the economy and well being of the city. That said, KIC are extremely patriotic to our species, and if there's a dispute between a lawful Enki and a lawful visitor, we would likely take the Enki's side. Key point being that both parties are lawful though. Just thought I'd make sure our priorities were clear.]
doesnt that seem a bit racist though?
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Tadano Hitoshi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2010, 08:40:53 pm »
[I think the fact that the KIC are implementing, not quite racism but `racial favouritism` (a kind of `we protect our own first` policy) is an excellent step RP-wise. Far more interesting for all parties than a goodie-goodie guild who protect all equally. The fact that some might see it as racism makes it interesting and challenging for the KIC to maintain.
Kudos.]

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2010, 08:59:29 pm »
[It's always been how we as KIC are, in our ranks, Kore Enkidukai are favoured more than any other. I've been attacked a few times because of it, both IC and OOC, as some people think PlaneShift has a modern setting. Thank you for your support.]

EStripus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010, 08:21:28 pm »
I have to agree with Akaiddo on this, Enki are an extremely proud race. They are extremely suspicious of strangers, per the settings, so they are more likely to side with one of their own then a stranger.
Don't godmod me and we'll get along fine.

Xoel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2010, 05:23:35 pm »
I have to agree with Akaiddo on this, Enki are an extremely proud race. They are extremely suspicious of strangers, per the settings, so they are more likely to side with one of their own then a stranger.

Shameless adherance to settings is the core of a great roleplay.

Mogweh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2010, 05:26:28 pm »
Jacula was not only holding that fenki hostage, he used her as a (fenki) shield when Kaerli and Vilthis attacked him in an attempt to break the situation up...

You may not like him, but you have to admit, Jacula's got style  :devil:
Mogweh has left the building...

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2010, 10:11:12 pm »
ya jacula isnt very good with first impressions lol
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy

Abuse?

EStripus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2010, 12:50:05 am »
He's bold. He's brash. You love to hate him.  It'ssssssssssssss......JACULA!!

kaerli2

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2010, 12:59:02 am »
[Shooting the fenki into a tree though? KIC would still have been asking if that was necessary to defuse the situation.]
hint hint...that wasn't Kaerli's idea, she was aiming for Jacula not the fenki, :( at hostages being used as shields
   Will you be protecting other races?  And how do we know you?  (special badge, etc.)
   I am finding myself there (oja) more often recently, and would be delighted to (yell) help....

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2010, 01:32:23 am »
here is a good question what if sombody like a klyrose or ylian or somthin comes to oja
and one of the enki's you trust is attacking on a visitor, if you didnt know why, would you side with the enki?

Abuse?

EStripus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2010, 02:02:29 am »
@Earowo: It is called RP for a reason, lol.  Every option and possibility are not going to be discussed, because it is impossible to know all the creative ideas that players can come up with the limitless imaginations of RPers.  When you have sly villains played by creative players [*ahem* you know who you are  :P], then it is also impossible to discuss every detail of how an RP will play out.

There is also the issue of the Kore Irka clan security force and the enki alliance not wanting to overrule the authority of the Octarchy. The Kore Irka clan is ruled by a strong and wise Menki, Akaiddo, who will train his soldiers to use proper discretion when handling outbreaks of lawlessness.

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2010, 02:48:58 am »
here is a good question what if sombody like a klyrose or ylian or somthin comes to oja
and one of the enki's you trust is attacking on a visitor, if you didnt know why, would you side with the enki?

Well frankly we don't associate with seedy, untrustworthy enkis.