Author Topic: [ONGOING] Patrols in Ojaveda.  (Read 4849 times)

jaculapundactum

Re: [ONGOING] Patrols in Ojaveda.
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2010, 05:55:05 pm »
ya jacula isnt very good with first impressions lol

[ As I recall Earowo tried to kill him when they first met by the outpost, so in that case your claim is accurate  :whistling: ]

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2010, 06:21:20 pm »
well before that gets taken wrong....
i was headin somewhere with menille, and jacula came along, and started goin off as if i was buggin her
then he puts a bounty on himself, he wanted to see himself dead, was confusing but i went with it ^^
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2010, 03:24:14 am »
[Please, do try and keep the thread on-topic.]

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2010, 01:56:18 am »
SO...I suppose the guards will only go after you if you have a bounty on your head?

-sig by sarras

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2010, 02:16:04 am »
no bountys are my guild job, HIS guild will just deal with any general criminalyness
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2010, 05:18:00 am »
We will generally approach everyone we encounter in a friendly manner, unless they are acting suspicious.

Yliakum's law generally doesn't seem to work in bounties, so we just act on IC information and our own senses.

Maisent

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2010, 02:36:10 pm »
HI mind if I RP a fight

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2010, 11:32:17 pm »
I'll be lucky if there is ever anybody in ojaveda when i show up there, because lately...nobody...

-sig by sarras

Dralion1221

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2010, 11:44:31 pm »
I'll be lucky if there is ever anybody in ojaveda when i show up there, because lately...nobody...

Hey I'm there! It's just my internet has been screwy lately and I haven't had time to get on :/

BLERGHtrue

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2010, 03:08:30 am »

'tis busy times, my friend, busy times...

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2010, 04:43:22 am »
I am regularly in Ojaveda now. Got my Rivnak, and everything else I need. Settled down for this RP.

Jacula, Rigwyn, Kaisa and the rest of the OL, come RP with me, I'm waiting.

Rigwyn

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2010, 04:47:57 am »

When are you guys usually on ?

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2010, 05:07:47 am »
Now XD

Errr afternoon-evening-night NZT (GMT+12)

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2010, 04:27:55 pm »
[First casualty of this event: Dharke Tirabu.

Taken by surprise by Jacula after a confrontation, she was hit in the head with an axe and killed. Enonel is hailed as a hero by Akaiddo, without his assistance, Akaiddo would have died twice. (well, once, but there were two occasions where Enonel saved his fur)

Thank you all for the roleplay!

Edit: and now I've been harassed by a masked Diaboli and sent one of his associates out of town. Pity I still have no names, except a rumour from Emmara that Dharke's murderer, based on his glowing eyes, and use of weakness spells, is named 'Jakular' or something like that...]
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 06:44:11 am by Akkaido Kivikar »

Rigwyn

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2010, 10:40:12 am »

Rigwyn headed to Ojaveda to continue to size up the town and its inhabitants. While there he was confronted by an angry Laanx priest who he later recognized as Giroum Duprah - a priest who he had tried to enslaved and attempted to auction off some time ago. Clearly angered the priest about his own misfortune and that of Alce Martlet's he ended the conversation by trampling over Rigwyn with is rivnak and then fled the town.

Not a second later an armed Menki mounted atop a rivnak appproached Rigwyn and began questioning him. This was the same Menki he had ran in the the day before. The same rude Menki who called him a demon becuse of his horns and tail. A clear care of race discrimintion in his view.  Still injured from the trampling Rigywn chose to flee on his drifter - threatening to get revenge on the way out.

He went left at the crater and came accross the same priest. This time Giroum was on foot. He soared over his head a few times and then pointed his finger at the priest casting a dark carakas shaped shadow at him. The priest countered his spell with a fireball which paniced the drifter. Cepht flew off screaching as Rigwyn fell off and into the dirt.  The two faced off in the dusty road. Rigwyn reached for his sabre as he charged Giroum. Giroum reached for a sack of flour and threw it at Rigwyn, temporarily blinding him. Giroum escaped and Rigwyn was left behind coughing in the white cloud. After managing to clear his eyes he found Cepht and headed back to Hydlaa. He found Giroum once more, chased him, but ended up losing him in the foothills. It seems Giroum was able to evade him once more.

[ good RP guys and gals :) ]
* Rigwyn bellows from a distance " In time we will turn this terd infested litter box that you call Ojaveda over ..  Brace yourselves ! Mwahahhahahahaha !  "