Author Topic: [ONGOING] Patrols in Ojaveda.  (Read 4848 times)

Rigwyn

Re: [ONGOING] Patrols in Ojaveda.
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2010, 11:25:22 am »

[ I strongly encourage you to discuss this in-game. Post a note on the Hydlaa message board stating that you wish to hold a public debate on the subject of race related bias. It might make for a very interesting role play. If you want to really make it into a special event then ask other players ICly to provide refreshments and security for those who would attend. If you really try to include as many characters as possible you could end up with one killer event. ]

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2010, 06:42:45 pm »
ya and holding it in oja might make things even more intresting for if somone holds it XD
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2010, 12:57:43 am »
[I don't think such a debate would be too welcome in Oja, it'd be taken by Enkidukai as a symbol that other races consider them racist, and also considered that they are being challenged to change... which would really annoy the traditional hunter pack/clan race...

Such a debate would make a great even for the neopolitan mixed-race city of Hydlaa.]

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2010, 11:04:09 am »
well if anyone does hold it, id know that it bein in oja would definintly leas to somthing intresting XD
besides hydlaa has to be the laggiest place on earth
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2010, 03:08:24 pm »
[Either way, discuss it in your own thread. This one is for the Patrols in Ojaveda, and IC connected roleplays.]