Author Topic: Game Night!  (Read 129 times)

Izzabella

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Outlaws
Game Night!
« on: April 22, 2017, 05:20:30 pm »
Thanks to everyone who came out and RPed with us and played games, won prizes and enjoyed some drinks and company!

This is something that everyone really enjoyed I might be able to run again if people wanted, it was simple enough. Would be willing to add other games or  even volunteer to help run some. I will also take donations for the prizes for the raffle, people seemed to really enjoy that.

Another big thanks as well to the GMs who helped me set this up, by renaming countless items for me, locking things down, and they did a few world shouts to gain some attention for it as well as donated some rock picks we were able to hand out to those that came to our event! So big hugs to both Emaline and Uadjet for that, you guys rock!

I'll take any and all feedback on if this is something you'd guys would like see done again or not.

This night was brought to you by The Outlaws/Thieves of Yliakum (or AKA (icly known as) Miners of Yliakum)  :innocent:

Migg

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Game Night!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 04:07:18 pm »
A great night, no one got robed (at least not while inside the guild house) and they did run the game fair and square (if you discount the 40% levy on all proceeds). The drinks were excellent as well, and some great stuff was given away too! \\o//
Even Izzabella managed to behave throughout most of the event like a gracious hostess she ought to be to her guests! :o I am guessing that must have cost her more than anything! ;D