Author Topic: Snow Globes!  (Read 672 times)

Uadjet

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Snow Globes!
« on: December 25, 2021, 05:38:31 pm »
At today's event I provided some snow globe sketches for people to use as a base to create their own snow globes. I'll post the link here so that people can download the basic snow globe to make more:

Snow Globe XML

Just download that and place it in your sketches folder, which is in the Planeshift folder located here:

Windows XP   %appdata%\PlaneShift
Windows 7   C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\PlaneShift
Mac OS X   ~/Library/Application Support/PlaneShift
                the "~"-sign is the path to "/Users/UserName"
Linux   ~/.PlaneShift
                 the "~"-sign is the path to "/home/UserName"

If the sketches folder doesn't exist, you can create it. It should be in the same folder as your logs and screenshots folders.

Also, post your sketches! You can take a screenshot (/screenshot nogui lossless) and post it in this thread!

Migg

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Snow Globes!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 04:57:46 pm »
Seems I will be the first to get a go at it! My creation, after some failed early attempts, was hastily constructed from a Xiosmas tree I had lying around, with a few random snowflakes thrown in for good measure. I am happy with how it turned out in the end:

Snow Falls on the Xiosmas Tree

Hope to see more posts, finishing my globe kept me too busy to be aware of all that happened during the event, but I do know more players finished their globes, and from what I did see they ought to be uploaded here as well, so don't hesitate! Also I do want to see the globe Uadjet handed out at the event, I feel like the amount of lore it represents makes it unfair to not post it here. Or I could post it, if Uadjet does not object.