Author Topic: Re: A Lemur's experience in the Death Realm  (Read 450 times)

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: A Lemur's experience in the Death Realm
« on: May 10, 2006, 11:18:10 am »
I do hope you made your way out by now Lleu.   :D
If you are really frustrated, just go back to the start, wait for someone and then follow.  Of if you ask for help, I'm sure someone would be willing to guide you out.
--Overseer, Explorers Guild.

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 04:52:38 pm »
If you are reading this, it means I have finally escaped from that Realm of Terror. Or perhaps you are trapped too.

The Death Realm is very perilous. If constant alertness is not maintained, you will probably plumet to your doom. It is also in bad repair. I fear that my shoes will soon be reduced to nothing by the broken metal. There is a citadel filled with books. Alas, I have no time to read them. Every minute I spend in this wretched place makes me feel more out of place. The air.... it's tainted with dust and evil. At the writing of this, I am lost in the upper levels of the citadel. Hope escapes me, and the prospect of life is dim.

nice story although it's belonged in the communitive storywriting sector i think XD
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 05:54:00 pm »
It wasn't writing for writing's sake :} It was meant to relay an experience in the game, so it belonged here more.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Cha0s

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 03:15:38 pm »
:\ Don't post out-of-character in roleplay threads folks!
There are a couple of things that post is missing, but based on the content, it belongs here.
Cha0s
Mac OS X Forum Moderator
In-Game Roleplay Forum Moderator
Please search and skim existing threads before posting!