Author Topic: [OSP]Antiques Fair - [Saturday, November 28, 2009]  (Read 773 times)

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
[OSP]Antiques Fair - [Saturday, November 28, 2009]
« on: November 11, 2009, 11:41:57 am »
Overview:

When: Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 6PM GMT or 2PM ET
Where: Lake of Tears Outpost - Bronze Door Road2

Details:
Have some waybread from way back?  Have a silver falchion you looted from a rat?  Want to show off that super rare glyph? Time to bring out those old rare items and show them off.  There will be plenty of reminiscing about days gone by and I'm sure there are some good stories behind many of these rare items.

So search those inventories [and those mules' inventories  ;) ] to come up with old items that are no longer around, rare weapons, and quest items you just don't know what to do with.

Buying and selling of items is encouraged.  Perhaps we'll even have an auction.  Food and drinks provided by the Stonehead Tavern.

OOC:
With all this talk of a wipe, time to gather and talk about those rare items while we still have them.  It may very well be our last chance.  The idea behind this is a Yliakum version of the Antiques Road Show.

Most of the rare items will likely be weapons since they have widest variation.  But there are plenty of other items I'm sure folks have accumulated over the years.  So long time players (oldbies) are encouraged to attend.

Also, with quest items, I was thinking it would be good to discuss what use they have (if any).

A discussion thread has been set up for ideas on additional activities.  Comments and suggestions are welcome.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 11:46:24 am by Mordaan »
--Overseer, Explorers Guild.

garoninja

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [OSP]Antiques Fair - [Saturday, November 28, 2009]
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 08:27:05 am »
How about GM items. I have a few platinum weapons lying around that could be shown.

Garosan grins "Sit on me and I'll put a crossbow bolt in the back of your head then bludgeon Vayl to death with one of your arms."

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 09:13:46 am »
How about GM items. I have a few platinum weapons lying around that could be shown.

Absolutely.  GM items are definitely encouraged.   :)

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 10:25:19 am »
[OOC]Just a reminder...

This will be taking place on the Laanx server so for those of you who got 0.5 to work, you'll have to tear yourself away for awhile.   :)

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 02:13:48 pm »
I still have a few q 200/50 swords about... but don't have a client installed anymore. I also had some nice (though worthless) notes and such from the auctions I ran as a Dev, but those things were all wiped. I wish I would have put them in another character.

garoninja

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 12:15:54 pm »
[thanks for the eastern time converions]

Garosan grins "Sit on me and I'll put a crossbow bolt in the back of your head then bludgeon Vayl to death with one of your arms."

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 01:20:08 pm »
[ Wrong time conversion - seems to be related to summer time still. 2 p.m. ET must be 7 p.m. GMT ]

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 12:51:09 am »
[ Wrong time conversion - seems to be related to summer time still. 2 p.m. ET must be 7 p.m. GMT ]

[I'll keep that in mind, thanks LigH]