Author Topic: Meet the devs - May 20th 2012  (Read 622 times)

Talad

• Administrator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Meet the devs - May 20th 2012
« on: May 20, 2012, 06:34:17 pm »
Greetings! I'm here to present you the results of the "meet the devs" event held 20th May 2012. It was a very nice event with good participation from the players.

You can find similar events on our events page. Be sure to participate next time!

The scope of the event was an Out Of Character chat on the next development and status of the game. All players invited. For this event we had a good participation of developers! Sarva from GM team, Weltall, Mordaan, drJack, Tuux, and Talad from the developer's team and about 35 players! The event lasted 1 hour.

You can find the full log here.

Here is a screenshot of the event:

See you in the next one!

olsyboy

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Contact
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 05:20:48 am »
I'm very sorry, and I know that I shouldn't be posting here. But I run a website, that quickly updates an android system. I have recently thought of using a mirror like you do, but then again, I do have unlimited space for downloading from the site. So I would like to become a mirror for the site, as yes there are no spaces for the UK, only USA, and I know an awful lot of people that come from the UK using the game. Please contact me back at chipperlartajingle@gmail.com if you are interested in my service.