Author Topic: Microsoft Error reporting appcompat.txt file  (Read 247 times)

1337R007

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Microsoft Error reporting appcompat.txt file
« on: November 25, 2005, 01:47:40 am »
I have downloaded this game and installed it with no problem. I have just gotten membership and read thru most of the post to see if anyone had submitted the error reporting file that is generated when the game starts. I have a new radian card and that could be my issue. I am in no hurry to play, just the whole concept of organized FREE MMO gamming is a great idea. I was hoping to help out. Here is the data:

This error happens on any even of any instance of anything installed for the game other than the recovery mode update that worked fine. I even get an error when I try to run the setup. \"Encountered and error and needs to close\". Anywhoo, Ill check back later.

1873R,

1337R007

Nilrem

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 07:03:31 am »
Perhaps you should try updating your graphic cards drivers and try to launch the game again.
The latest ones from http://www.ati.com have been reported to work fine, finally.
 If you already have the latest catalyst, or you downloaded them but failed again, try the ones called Omega drivers, for ATI cards too, they\'re modified ones, non oficial, but have been reported to work in the past.
Are there any MoonSeekers left?

1337R007

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 04:16:57 pm »
Nilrem,

First off, thanks for taking the time to answer my post. Secnondly, I am afraid that I just updated my ATI video card a few days ago at the last release of Driver sets. There seems to be an additional issue, I believe its a capatability issue. I have an ATI 800x All in wonder (Drivers Updated), XP, 1gig Ram, 500-600gb of hard drive space. This is my game machine, its a powerhorse built for games and 3d design. Anyhow, thanks again.

1873R5

1337R007