Author Topic: Error in Database / linkdead / invalid password  (Read 277 times)

_Drezz_

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Error in Database / linkdead / invalid password
« on: January 24, 2004, 03:14:11 am »
1.  Your password is incorrect (or invalid)
2.  You are linkdead
3.  There is an error in your account Database

ok...

First of all, just gonna try to clear up something.

I was playing fine for the first couple days I downloaded PlaneShift with my first character Driston.  I went on a trip for a couple days and came back unable to connect to the server.

Thinking the server was down, and not being able to get an account with this forum because it can\'t validate my primary email account, I just waited several more days.

After reading other ppl getting same problems, I ran the update, which updated a few files, then ran openGL mode and typed in the server address instead to see if I could log-in with Driston, it said I had an invalid password.   - Which has not been changed by me unless I live in 2 bodies.... hmm... gotta think about that one.  :)

Anyway, made another character, tried to log in and said I was linkdead.  Ok, so I also tried logging in with the new character on slow mode instead of openGl.  It tells me I have an error with my account database, even when I try to do it in openGL as well.  I also messed with my settings, changed video to low or high settings, no music/sound etc... even changed compatibility on psclient.exe to no avail.  

Just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions that could fix it, I\'ve read all the other responses, and none of them has covered the problem yet.  :)   Maybe it has to do with some of the updates.

Commando

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 04:38:07 am »
Important: About Linkdead (  1 2 3 4 ... last page )

Highest post in this section.. :rolleyes:
Commando R-I-P